I drew another dick on the flight tracker.

FloridaMan

Normally I would ignore such crass behavior…B)but I think this place is getting too uptight.

I made an inadvertent C&B when I flew over a pool party last weekend. Unflattering proportions…

36811CC1-3459-4E7A-B9C4-F4062AF38A45.jpeg.cd322c04fe268cec9fded5330d6c9495.jpeg

Of course reoriented it looks more like a Dicknose under glasses…

2B9449CC-28C2-441C-B926-32430AFF9AE0.jpeg.396909edf7336e9047b76a32f6e39f08.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PT20J said:

OK, now I'm beginning to see why people are leaving the forum. Most of us stopped being fascinated with this sort of thing after high school.

I was going to post exactly the same thing, but then I thought: "if they don't get any people involved in this they will stop doing it"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, PT20J said:

OK, now I'm beginning to see why people are leaving the forum. Most of us stopped being fascinated with this sort of thing after high school.

I remember when skywriting involved a smoker, and yet this was never done.

Come on guys do something difficult and maybe artistic, like a flower maybe? Daisy ought to be do-able, tough but do-able.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PT20J said:

I know that it's crude and debated whether to engage at all. However, given the coincidental recency of my own inadvertent drawing and the fact that things have gotten a little stiff around here lately (pun intended), I thought the place could use a little childish levity. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, A64Pilot said:

I remember when skywriting involved a smoker, and yet this was never done.

Come on guys do something difficult and maybe artistic, like a flower maybe? Daisy ought to be do-able, tough but do-able.

November 2017

F18 Launches out of Whidbey Island NAS on a special mission.

navy-officers-viral-sky-penis.webp?w=737

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PT20J said:

I have heard and seen far worse in an FBO and a maintenance hanger. Not to mention being around the Air Force and working on submarines. What is so wrong with a little sophomoric levity.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Shadrach said:

November 2017

F18 Launches out of Whidbey Island NAS on a special mission.

navy-officers-viral-sky-penis.webp?w=737

Is that the one that ended their career?

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2017/12/01/navy-aviators-who-drew-sky-phallus-have-been-punished.html

I head from friends of mine that one of these resulted in a letter of reprimand, and those end careers

The "accidental" USAF version happened near here while one of our local Mooneyspace members was based at Luke flying F-35s at the time (he has since been reassigned and sold his Mooney).   I asked him if he could claim credit but he said it wasn't him.   

image.jpeg.c8daa54437662c3b3eda078038b30986.jpeg

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, A64Pilot said:

Is that the one that ended their career?

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2017/12/01/navy-aviators-who-drew-sky-phallus-have-been-punished.html

I head from friends of mine that one of these resulted in a letter of reprimand, and those end careers

From the article you linked. "an official told Military.com that the individuals were permitted to retain their status as aviators."

It'd be ridiculous to permanently remove two skilled aviators from duty over something that did not endanger person nor property and likely no regulations at the time, I am sure the regulation part has been remedied.

2 minutes ago, EricJ said:

The "accidental" USAF version happened near here while one of our local Mooneyspace members was based at Luke flying F-35s at the time (he has since been reassigned and sold his Mooney).   I asked him if he could claim credit but he said it wasn't him.   

image.jpeg.c8daa54437662c3b3eda078038b30986.jpeg

Was there any disciplinary action taken?

• Like 1