if you didn't have a mooney, what would you have?

peevee

Just now, gsxrpilot said:

RV 6/7

Comanche 250

Twin AirCam

Assuming I have to stay within budget.

I was thinking more along the lines of rv14, but the lancair is a little quicker. The comanche is just getting too old, hoping for fewer problems, not more. I like them fine otherwise.

I like the Lancair a lot. But as Anthony said, I'm not gonna build it. And they don't come cheap after someone else has built it.

I think I'd really like an RV14 but I'd have to wait for the tailwheel version to come out. And then someone will have to build it for me.

Just now, gsxrpilot said:

I like the Lancair a lot. But as Anthony said, I'm not gonna build it. And they don't come cheap after someone else has built it.

I think I'd really like an RV14 but I'd have to wait for the tailwheel version to come out. And then someone will have to build it for me.

They don't come cheap to build yourself either. I think they go for less than the sum of the parts for the 360, not so much the 4

it's all dreaming until I can offload my 231 share which could take years anyway

Just now, M20F said:

Definitely a Bonanza which is better than Mooney's in just about every area other than economics (hence why I own a Mooney). 

depending on the bo I guess I agree. A tornado alley bo would be just about perfect aside from the fuel.

• Like 3

Aerostar or a 210. I don't fit in any of the Beech planes but on paper that would be the next best plane. I hit my head on the roof, to keep that from happening I have to turn around the rear club seating so i can recline enough but then I feel like I'm on a tall lawn chair leaning backwards. Not very comfortable.