East Coast Pancake Breakfast - N57

Allen's gonna say it's no fair cause I have AOA indicator and he doesn't. But I have evidence that says he has one too. He just doesn't know how to use it!

Well Big Guy! I'm going to make sure I do a good job of capturing your landing. 

Would love to come, but it's a bit far for the weekend.  6USD for breakfast - I could do a few of those, it's more like 20 for a cooked brekkie round here :(

Well, there is always room at my house for an extended stay. May need to use one room if Mike ODs on maple syrup.

• Like 1

It was nice to see some of you again and to meet others for the first time! I have some pictures and videos that I will post once I get them transferred from my backup camera. Brett -- you MAY have gotten away with no videos of you. Since you arrived early, I didn't get to record your landing and if my video camera did in fact die, I missed your take-off :( But I will say that your take-off was like I expected - professionally done. Ironically, as you were leaving Alan arrived in his Bonanza and Allsmiles in his Mooney (loved that paint job, simply beautiful). A little later Doug showed up from the DC area in his 231.

It was indeed a pleasure to see everyone and meet some new folks. Nice to see you Mike and Alan. A pleasure meeting you Chris, Tim and everyone else. Thank you Chris for the invitation!

Brett, I'm sorry I just missed you! I think you took off just before I landed.

Thank you guys, I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to next fly-in!