East Coast Pancake Breakfast - N57

I will go , but only if Pete wires Mikes typing fingers together with dental wire , so he cant post any more polls...

I'm reluctant because I don't think it'll help, but I'll do it! It's worth a try!

May have better results wiring his typing fingers and his mouth shut! He won't be able to type or use speech recognition software!

Think of it as approaching from more angles...of attack!

• Like 1

I'll create a new thread for a GED fly in - I was thinking July 13th or 14th.

-Seth

13th (Saturday) would be great, wx dependent obviously.  It's always easier for me to get away on a Saturday as on Sunday I can't leave until after church.  However, if we're going to GED I may bring the wife and make a weekend trip out of it at Rehoboth.

Brett, how come I have to drag you out kicking and screaming to these events and then Seth throws a quick note out there and you're mentally there already?
LOL! Because he is planning on making it a weekend getaway with his wife silly!
  • Like 1

Brett, how come I have to drag you out kicking and screaming to these events and then Seth throws a quick note out there and you're mentally there already?

What are you talking about? How dare you!   :angry:  I am always ready to fly to an event so long as I'm home.  Remember up till February I was still flying charter and on call 24/7 so it was extremely difficult for me to plan anything and had to almost wait till that day to determine whether I could actually make it.  And even then I had to be within two hours of being at work ready to go.  However, now my schedule is pretty much set weeks in advance as the folks I fly for now don't fly that much and everything is scheduled.

I'm always looking for an excuse to take the horse out of the barn!!

Who are you and what have you done with Brett?!

;) Sorry. Must've been my ultra-ego

(I'm lucky enough to have a wife with a great sense of humor)  

We used to say that all the time in reference to our boss' jet.  We used to do like 10 legs a day so when we pulled it out of the hangar we flew the hell out of it.

So that's what a smooth runway looks like! ;) Are we supposed to score this? Lets see... Base to final looked pretty steep, -0.5, carrier touchdown, -0.5, no full stall landing (I didn't hear a stall warning sound just as you are touching down), -0.5. Ok, ah, carry the one, move the decimal, ah, that's an 8.5!! Not bad!

Now if you tell me that your stall warning is still broke (sure looked like you were at the bottom of the arc), I will give you 0.5 back!

BTW - what is that little yellow box above your visor?

• Like 1

So that's what a smooth runway looks like! ;) Are we supposed to score this? Lets see... Base to final looked pretty steep, -0.5, carrier touchdown, -0.5, no full stall landing (I didn't hear a stall warning sound just as you are touching down), -0.5. Ok, ah, carry the one, move the decimal, ah, that's an 8.5!! Not bad!

Now if you tell me that your stall warning is still broke (sure looked like you were at the bottom of the arc), I will give you 0.5 back!

BTW - what is that little yellow box above your visor?

Hold on let me get my calculator...............................

Base to final turn...............too steep as in angle of descent or bank angle?  Shouldn't have been more than 30 degrees of bank.

Yes my stall warning is still not working and the shop is going to look into that next week when they put a power outlet on the hat shelf for me.  So give me that .5 back please.

Are you referring to the yellow box?  If so, that is my CO2 detector.  (it is Velcro'd of course).

Detector