New panel in N2652W

9 minutes ago, Marauder said:

I think the race is on! Mine is getting all new panels and should be getting ready for paint soon. You change the color? After looking at all the color palettes, I decided to keep it black.

c0738b886c0a19cb417bb8aad0a1dbba.jpg

I actually stayed with the same color as well. The off-white is the original color. 

I'm trying to push the tank guy as well to get my fuel tank sealed. I don't know which process is taking the longest or will be holding up the process the most. But it's frustrating that it's all taking so long.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, gsxrpilot said:

I actually stayed with the same color as well. The off-white is the original color. 

I'm trying to push the tank guy as well to get my fuel tank sealed. I don't know which process is taking the longest or will be holding up the process the most. But it's frustrating that it's all taking so long.

How long have you been without your aiplane now Paul? Is it 4 months already? Seems like it has been gone forever.

1 hour ago, Marauder said:

I think the race is on! Mine is getting all new panels and should be getting ready for paint soon. You change the color? After looking at all the color palettes, I decided to keep it black.

c0738b886c0a19cb417bb8aad0a1dbba.jpg

This is a panel in a Turbo Arrow the shop finished up before mine.

ce18b5b4e725fa09c9b7f079061ce2d5.jpg

It is discouraging to see your baby in pieces, isn't it ?

3199d4917817ee064485e7e72c8a6deb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

You don't look like you'll be ready for the cowling mod soon!! 

I made another new right side panel over the Winter to move things around a bit as I upgraded the engine monitor to a G2. Will post another picture of the new panel in the next couple of days. 

David

Edited by Sabremech
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Sabremech said:

You don't look like you'll be ready for the cowling mod soon!! 

I made another new right side panel over the Winter to move things around a bit as I upgraded the engine monitor to a G2. Will post another picture of the new panel in the next couple of days. 

David

I thought Matt was next in line? I am really hopeful my plane will be buckled up next week. I love watching panel transformations. Post a picture if you can.

7 hours ago, Marauder said:

I thought Matt was next in line? I am really hopeful my plane will be buckled up next week. I love watching panel transformations. Post a picture if you can.

Chris, I would be happy to take your spot in line for the cowling mod if you're not sure!;) David, I don't know if there is a official list but please add me to it!

• Like 1