I would like a formal explanation why the Timmy thread was locked

This thread is a huge improvement over the last Timmy thread! I didn't cringe and my eyes don't hurt! I am not suffering attempting to erase an image forever etched in my tormented memory!

At least Bambi isn't huge ... Errr ... I mean more horizontal than vertical ... err ... Disregard .... Don't go there! Nooooo!

You're getting close!

-a-

... This will be the last post I make on Mooneyspace. ...

Bye bye.

I'm just going to leave this here, so that when Scott's alter-ego comes back we can remind him that he left. Then we can demand formal explanations for his dishonesty!

• Like 1

Greg,

Someone started a thread about a fictional "Timmy", which deteriorated into a political argument that went on forever, and which further deteriorated into name calling and (at least what appeared to be) ill feelings.

That is why someone said "don't ask>

• Like 1

Greg,

Someone started a thread about a fictional "Timmy", which deteriorated into a political argument that went on forever, and which further deteriorated into name calling and (at least what appeared to be) ill feelings.

That is why someone said "don't ask>

Personally, I thought it was a nice sandbox for those who wanted to participate in the emotional, name calling stuff. I had no issue with it.

Just like I don't have an issue with my next door neighbors who I know are hoarders. Their "stuff" stays in the house and not in their yard. If it ever did end up in their yard (or mine), I would have a problem with them.

I thought the boys who participated in the Timmy thread were doing a great job of keeping it in the house.

• Like 1

Personally, I thought it was a nice sandbox for those who wanted to participate in the emotional, name calling stuff. I had no issue with it.

Just like I don't have an issue with my next door neighbors who I know are hoarders. Their "stuff" stays in the house and not in their yard. If it ever did end up in their yard (or mine), I would have a problem with them.

I thought the boys who participated in the Timmy thread were doing a great job of keeping it in the house.

I agree!

Timmy died, it was a painful death lasting thousands of posts. In the end, the butler did it.

Any truth to the butler holding an A&P IA, AME, PPL, SEL, MEL, IR, CFIII, flew LOP and used flaps on takeoff even in cross winds?

Clarence

Any truth to the butler holding an A&P IA, AME, PPL, SEL, MEL, IR, CFIII, flew LOP and used flaps on takeoff even in cross winds?

Clarence

Possibly... The only way we would know for sure is if the butler spoke the following words; about and process. ;)

Here's Mr. Nobody failing to listen to the half dozen cops who are checking his hearing......with their boots and baton.

Remember Always listen to the police and do as they say.

Clarence

Or you can totally refuse to obey their orders, boldly yell at them to leave you alone and then resist arrest, if you have long criminal arrest record and are selling illegal goods that is ... or you can brazenly walk down the middle of the street after getting high, robbing a store and assaulting the clerk, then try to overpower an officer and take their weapon! That's working out pretty well! Sounds like two pretty clear cut cases of racism and police brutality to me!

My friend Chris puts it well...

• Like 1

Life imitates art yet again. OU students booted from campus and University for being idiots...and exercising the right to free speech. In America you apparently no longer have the right to be offensive. Land of the Free. Home of the Brave...as long as you don't offend anyone. Otherwise? YOU ARE OUTTA HERE...

• 2 weeks later...