WTB - airspeed pressure switch (M20E)

Squat switch came with the early electric gear.

airspeed switch came with later electric gear.  My 94 O has an airspeed switch.

Best regards,

-a-

This tidbit of confusion came up before. There are planes built in the 1960s that have the airspeed switch. They went from air to squat to air again (I also think they started with squats as well).

The 74 models to one of the early J models have squat switches. They then switched back over to air switches.

The bigger question is whether or not the airspeed switch on his plane is the same as the later model's switch.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, cnoe said:

Forgive my dumb question but... where would the air-switch be located and what does it look like. I'm still learning about my bird but don't remember seeing this on my '78J.

It should be plumbed into the back of the airspeed indicator.

1 hour ago, cnoe said: Forgive my dumb question but... where would the air-switch be located and what does it look like. I'm still learning about my bird but don't remember seeing this on my '78J.

It should be plumbed into the back of the airspeed indicator.

Is it the big canister piggy-backed on the ASI in this pic? Just curious. 52392ce7047fd4bea5a6d5d1f35fb8fb.jpg