Picking up my 86 M20J Thursday!

Heybluez

If all goes according to plan, of course. :) Thanks for the help everyone. I asked, and searched, quite a bit on here. Great community. I'll be bringing it up with a CFI from FL to VA but we will take the "long way" back given I need a minimum of 10 hours dual in it.

Will post pics next week!

~MJP

• Like 2

If all goes according to plan, of course. :) Thanks for the help everyone. I asked, and searched, quite a bit on here. Great community. I'll be bringing it up with a CFI from FL to VA but we will take the "long way" back given I need a minimum of 10 hours dual in it.

Will post pics next week!

~MJP

Glad you found someone Michael. Enjoy your new plane!

Enjoy that flight, you will always remember it fondly.  I remember when I flew my plane from Texas to Utah to get it home.  I had to divert into Pueblo because of wind shear and thunderstorms in Colorado Springs.  The weather was really bad so I got a hotel for the night.  I went down to the bar that evening and had a great big mexican dinner and beer thinking about how great it was to own a plane.  The next day the weather was clear and I had smooth sailing all the way to Heber City Utah.  Great memory.

• Like 3

Glad you found someone Michael. Enjoy your new plane!

Probably meant a pilot, but couldn't help but think of the relationship...love affair...marriage we all have with our special someone that we tuck away in our hanger.

Or tie up outside?! Now I get it. Funny.

Enjoy. May your special someone provide hours/years of bliss and satisfaction.

Probably meant a pilot, but couldn't help but think of the relationship...love affair...marriage we all have with our special someone that we tuck away in our hanger.

Or tie up outside?! Now I get it. Funny.

Enjoy. May your special someone provide hours/years of bliss and satisfaction.

Tie up outside, tie up inside. Let's not get into too many personal details.
  • Like 4