MooneySpace T-shirts?

Raptor05121

11 minutes ago, Raptor05121 said:

I had Justin from www.32right.com take my ideas and turn them into a logo. Here is what we have so far, what does everyone think?

MOONEYSPACE_NOBACKGROUND_zpsqliqxwah.png

I really like that. Anymore detail and it gets to be too cluttered.

If that's the final... I'll take an XL :-)

Thanks, Paul. Any thoughts on the "beak" up front? I was thinking about having it trimmed, and/or have the red lightened to a brighter color.

I plan on using Teespring.com, so I will upload the image and create a campaign, and when its all finalized, I will post a link and everyone can go on there, put in their info, and select their own size so I'm not playing Russian roulette with shipping from my house.

I don't want to complicate or muddy the water.....is it possible to have a small logo over the left breast on the front with the larger logo on the back? It'd be nice to have "1524J" on the front, under or over the logo. I'm ready to order either way.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 1524J said:

I don't want to complicate or muddy the water.....is it possible to have a small logo over the left breast on the front with the larger logo on the back? It'd be nice to have "1524J" on the front, under or over the logo. I'm ready to order either way.

The way it works is I create a "MooneySpace" campaign, and everyone can follow the link to select color/size and order and ship to their house. As much as I wish I could, customization is not key here. What you CAN do is simply choose your own designer, upload the image I've provided and make your own shirt with N-number and order it yourself, I won't be mad :)

5 minutes ago, Raptor05121 said:

The way it works is I create a "MooneySpace" campaign, and everyone can follow the link to select color/size and order and ship to their house. As much as I wish I could, customization is not key here. What you CAN do is simply choose your own designer, upload the image I've provided and make your own shirt with N-number and order it yourself, I won't be mad :)

Logo looks nice! Thanks for the effort in designing. I don't have a creative or artistic bone in my body. 

Would you guys like me to create and offer your shirts for you? We do full service here in whatever colors and sizes you want.

I dont want to step on toes though, so let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raptor, I just cleaned up your version a little. I've also attached the mockups as well. We can do them in multiple colors for people, or keep it to a single color. Turn around is 4-6 business days. 2-color 2-sided direct to garment printing on American Apparel Fine Jersey shirts. I'll do up to 6 colors in Male or Female cut shirts. Price is $28 (XS, S, M, L, XL) $31 (2XL, 3XL) *$2 per shirt will go to support MooneySpace.com

Let me know.

Mockups-Colors.jpg

Mockups.jpg

Edited by FlyingSchmidt
  • Like 2

I like it either way...both look good. If I had to choose, I would go with the small under belly addition.

Put the two up for a vote. Also include how many shirts the voter would like, to give some idea of the volume we are talking about.

Is it possible to notify all via email to create awareness for those who may not visited the site during this offering?

Ok I put the 2 up for a vote and a quantity question as well:

Once the design is set, I will work the pricing and get it to the $5 per item contribution for you. :)

Edited by FlyingSchmidt

I've always preferred pictures of airplanes with the tail on the right, facing to the left.

Very rarely do you ever run imagery against the grain. English runs the eyes left to right so the imagery should move or "look" in the same direction.

The same is true for running English type down vertically not up. The eyes read top to bottom in that way as well.

The opposite is true for language written and read right to left. However top down vertical writing and imagery is common worldwide.

The same is true for colors. But much more complex. You'll never look at a cereal box the same again...:)

2 hours ago, Marauder said:

I also like that he made one for those who wear man bras can wear. I believe there is a typo, it shouldn't say "Female" but "Unisex".

Does he mean the shirts will not be available in North Carolina due to the bathroom law 

2 hours ago, Marauder said: I also like that he made one for those who wear man bras can wear. I believe there is a typo, it shouldn't say "Female" but "Unisex".

Does he mean the shirts will not be available in North Carolina due to the bathroom law 

I got to read up on what is going on in North Carolina. I've seen the bands cancel over something they didn't like but I never figured out what that was.

10 hours ago, FlyingSchmidt said:

Very rarely do you ever run imagery against the grain. English runs the eyes left to right so the imagery should move or "look" in the same direction.

Disagree when it comes to airplane pictures.  I bow to your superior knowledge when it comes to colors and print type, but not pictures of airplanes.

I just looked at the Mooney website homepage. 3 of 5 airplanes face to the left.

Looking at last month's copy of AOPA Pilot for the first 70 pages the score was 24 airplanes face left, 19 face right.

And the OP for this thread also has that Mooney facing left.

(oh, and you can check out my avatar- also facing left).

It just looks better to me that way. 

Somebody oughta start a poll.

• Like 1

I like without the belly, and also like the tail on the right, plane facing left. To me that reads from left to right, starting with the nose ending with the tail. Also on the front of the shirt that would put the tail to the edge of the shirt, rather than poking up in the middle. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, StinkBug said:

I like without the belly, and also like the tail on the right, plane facing left. To me that reads from left to right, starting with the nose ending with the tail. Also on the front of the shirt that would put the tail to the edge of the shirt, rather than poking up in the middle. 

+1. My thoughts exactly.  Unfortunately, FlyingSchmidt hasn't replied since I disagreed with him.

We read left to right, so the plane should also travel left to right. You want the words and the plane to point in opposite directions . . . No, I'm not a graphic anything, but when I'm angry my vocabulary can get pretty graphic.

• Like 1