Selling N201DF - SN 24-0061

steelerp

It's not cheap, it's not a fixer-upper.  But it is one very nice airplane.  See it here or on Trade-a-plane or Barnstormers.   Videos are on YouTube.  Videos and Logbooks are located at the Trade-a-plane website.  Price is negotiable but please don't contact me with an unrealistic offer.  This airplane went through an extensive (read $$$$) annual in 2008 at Willmar.  The glass is new,  the engine and prop are low time.  Poplar did the rebuild during the Willmar annual.  Tanks and glass were done in 2008.  SB208A/B, CorrosionX, all done at Willmar.  Maxwell aircraft did the prop.   Don Maxwell had his hands on the airplane (again...$$$) in 2007.  I have very good documentation on what has been done on this airplane.   When I found it...it had weak radios and the original interior.  Both of those items were addressed at considerable expense.  The airplane also went to Midwest Mooney where a complete refurb of the gear and gearwells was done.   The SMOH/SPOH are right at 500hrs.  The TTSN is 3690.  No damage is found in the logbooks and both Maxwell and Willmar back that up when I talked to them prior to buying the aircraft.

The aircraft is an outstanding traveling machine.  Very capable.  Very reliable.  All ADs complied with including the 500hr dual mag. 

mooneymark21@yahoo.com

8327445824 ©

7132157836 (w)

Reason for selling:  It's time.  My interests are changing. 

Rick

post-7374-0-26016200-1397496843_thumb.jp

post-7374-0-79578400-1397496876_thumb.jp

post-7374-0-74195700-1397496920_thumb.jp

post-7374-0-36442300-1397496950_thumb.jp

post-7374-0-80633100-1397496972_thumb.jp

post-7374-0-15720700-1397497316_thumb.jp

• Like 1

is this a dual aspen display or a single?, you ave one pic with 2 aspen display units, but the pic of the full panel is only one.

It is a dual Aspen install. I have seen his videos on YouTube. He also has one showing how clean the plane is -- including those wheel wells he mentions, I know he was thinking about selling last year.

Looks like a solid j all the way around.

Sent using Tapatalk

It is a dual Aspen.  The pics are a bit out sync.   Here's the Trade-A-Plane ad -  http://www.trade-a-plane.com/detail/1745302.html    The price is north of 120K.  I put 127K knowing it's a place to start.  I'm not going to give it away.  I remember when I was looking for a J.  I looked at more junk that was priced between 75 & 90k.  It's a very nice J.   Thanks for the feedback!   Rick

• Like 1

No plans to replace the airplane.  Will be relocating soon from Texas to either OK or CA.  Plan on reinvesting the money from the airplane into land/house.    We flew up-n-back to Tulsa, OK yesterday.  The airplane is such a great traveling machine.   Will be missed....a lot.  Thanks for asking   Rick

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

New price -- 119K.  See videos, logbooks, etc on TradeAPlane.com   N201DF.   That price is much more firm then what I had it originally listed for.   Had a guy look at it Sunday.  Here's a quote "That is the cleanest airplane I've ever seen.....It looks brand new".   Yes it does.   Rick

Beautiful plane!  Good luck with the sale.  Seems fairly priced to me relative to the condition and equipment.  Sorry to hear you'll be leaving God's country AND be plane-less!  I would never ever sell my Mooney to move to California.  Not ever.   B)   

• Like 1

I'm busy relocating half of the Texas-Kalifornia distance, but more than Texas-OK. My Mooney is here with me; my wife, dog and furnishings will follow in the near future. I think . . . . .  :mellow:

• 1 month later...

Airplane sold Friday.  Flew it out to the east coast with it's new owner onboard.  What a fine airplane!   He plans to upgrade it further.  In case you were wondering,  it sold for 118K.   Did I lose money?  sure....but, that's a lot more than the brokers that were calling me offering 95K.  

• Like 3