Mooney Logo'd Polo Shirts

co2bruce

I'd be interested if we want to put together a group buy.  I know that was not the purpose of your thread, so just an FYI and good luck finding a place to make the shirst - ton's of places will do it.  Probably including Sportys or one of the FBO/super pilot accessory stores that print a lot of shirts anyway and have deals with the manufacturers and have the logs.

Take care,

-Seth

Great idea - count me in - but I greatly prefer a wicking shirt, like a modern golf style shirt.

I'd order a different color one for every day of the week, since this is the style shirt I wear to work most days out of the week when I'm just in the office and not headed out to a very formal meeting.

I'd order a different color one for every day of the week, since this is the style shirt I wear to work most days out of the week when I'm just in the office and not headed out to a very formal meeting.

Parker, I am ALMOST like you - I would order one for every day of the week, but I would order all the same color so that I don't have to think at 6am.

There is a shop near here that will embroider anything on to almost anything. They mostly do Hats, Shirts and Jackets. I had them write "Mooney" and "305 Rocket" into the leather I had used to upholster my last plane. The equipment they use is computerized. Kind of like a CNC machine but for embroidery. I googled just the word "Embroidery" and found more than 10 shops. Here is the one I used http://embroiderybydesign.com/about.html . They can do any design in multiple colors. There are kiosks in the Malls that do the same thing. I just used stock lettering. To use "camera ready art" requires a set up fee. To use a logo like the 2 below just takes money. If a bunch of people commit to it this can be done at a savings. 

post-7281-0-98073500-1359482110_thumb.jp

post-7281-0-71649400-1359482666_thumb.jp

post-7281-0-74903100-1359482698_thumb.pn

these people can make any design you want. There have a low minimum orders, like 12 shirts, they make hats to. 

they can make any design you provide.

http://www.cdemb.com/

one i had made on shirts and hats by them

Wow - that is a beautiful design. Is that your tail number on the plane?  Only thing is I would rather wear my tail number than your tail number.  How much did that design cost?

i made the design with my tail number. they can make generic Mooney logo from a JPG file you give them

Wow - that is a beautiful design. Is that your tail number on the plane?  Only thing is I would rather wear my tail number than your tail number.  How much did that design cost?

. But if you CAN make anything you want as a jpg and they will make a digital embroidery image for you.

There is a shop near here that will embroider anything on to almost anything. They mostly do Hats, Shirts and Jackets. I had them write "Mooney" and "305 Rocket" into the leather I had used to upholster my last plane. The equipment they use is computerized. Kind of like a CNC machine but for embroidery. I googled just the word "Embroidery" and found more than 10 shops. Here is the one I used http://embroiderybydesign.com/about.html . They can do any design in multiple colors. There are kiosks in the Malls that do the same thing. I just used stock lettering. To use "camera ready art" requires a set up fee. To use a logo like the 2 below just takes money. If a bunch of people commit to it this can be done at a savings. 

This is correct. I've spent the money to have the Vintage bird set up at a semi-local shop. PM/email for contact info--I'll have to look it up again. They do good work; I've not done a shirt yet, but gold embroidery looks great on burgundy handtowels to match my paint job. It's nice to hand one to a passenger when they need it.