Anyone intetested in a KCS55A Compass HSI system?

PTK

I'm planning a G500 with GAD43E installation early next year and WILL have available my current KCS55A Compass system with HSI. It is currently part of the KFC150 Flight Control System. With the possible exception of the AI and the Standby Vacuum, I will only sell the rest as a complete system. Not in pieces. It will be yellow tagged and includes:

-KI 256 AI

-Precise Flight SVS-V Standby Vacuum

-KI 525A HSI

-KG 102A DG

-KA 51A Slaving Accessory

-KMT 112 Flux Detector

PM me if interested. Thanks.

• Like 1

Hi M20F. It's a matter of trust.I didn't choose Aspen because I don't trust them. I read of way too many failures in flight. Also what has not helped are their inconsistencies. They seem to announce things that never materialize. Their backup display and their engine monitoring display are two examples. On the other hand Garmin has demonstrated consistency. They do not announce before they are ready.