Wanted to BORROW Pilot Seat M20R

I am going to have some interior update work done on my Ovation.  The installer would like to get the seats for 10 days.  It would be great to borrow a seat that works in the pilot side of my 2000 M20R.  Does anyone have one to lend or rent for a few weeks?   I will come get it within a few hours flight of Baltimore, and return it after use. 

On June 11, 2016 at 8:33 AM, tony said:

I have never seen an M20R but in my F model the pilot and copilots seats are identical.  If the same is true in your aircraft, why don't you send the seats one at a time?

Thanks, I'm trying to send all 4 at once.  At worst, I'll send 3 and then swap front seats out.

6 minutes ago, mooniac15u said:

You might find that the seat belts are not the same on the two front seats.

But I can install the copilot seat and fly from the right side, yes?

(M20R trivia question--what operations per POH require me to sit on left as PIC?)

Just now, Jerry 5TJ said: Thanks, I'm trying to send all 4 at once.  At worst, I'll send 3 and then swap front seats out.

You might find that the seat belts are not the same on the two front seats.

The seat belts in my J easily unclip and can be swapped between seats.

Something to consider...

the MSC in NJ has a few extra parts including some sets of seats (I saw a few years ago), they probably fit the same rails.

my idea here is if they have seats in stock, one is all you need... Give them a call and ask.

Best regards,

-a-

6 minutes ago, mooniac15u said: You might find that the seat belts are not the same on the two front seats.

But I can install the copilot seat and fly from the right side, yes?

(M20R trivia question--what operations per POH require me to sit on left as PIC?)

Do you have brakes on the right?

• 4 weeks later...