Help with m20c High cht problem

Hello,

I am wracking my brain trying to figure out why my 63 m20c is indicating high cht's on all cylinders during climb.  My climb speed is 120 mph and the jpi edm700 reads 425-435f. While checking the baffling over, i noticed the intercylinder baffles seemed  to not allow much air exit space under the cylinders.  I spoke with the previous. Owner and he thinks he recalls changing these baffles to a later style Mooney baffle.  My question is does the 63 m20c even have  intercylinder baffles normally?  I looked in the parts manual and couldn't see them in the illustration.  If someone could takea look at theirs or knows from experience I would greatly appreciate any advice since I'm running out of ideas.   Also fuel flow at takeoff and climb is about 19 gph which I'm thinking is close to normal, in other words the mixture seems to be correct.

Thanks,

Rich

No, there is an intercylinder baffle located between and underneath each bank of cylinders.  I question whether this baffle is supposed to be installed since I was unable to identify it in the part manual diagram and since it's installation doesn't seem to allow for adequate space under the cylinders for cooling air to exit.