Anthony @carusoam on Display in NJ Mooney Lunch Fly In 4/20/24

For your entertainment and viewing pleasure, I will be presenting Anthony @carusoam on display at the Dean of Mooneyspace Lunch Fly In at 47N Central Jersey airport at noon on Saturday 4/20/24. Free autographs on a first come first serve basis. You might even have the opportunity to buy him lunch.

$5.35 100LL self serve.

Park on the main ramp and a very short walk out of the airport to the restaurant on the corner of the road leading into the airport. Don't let the name "Pizza 'n Pasta" fool you. This place has Stromboli's, Calzone's, and other Italian delights such as Anthony Caruso. Need I say more?

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

^ For those of you wondering if the unicorn really exists, there's proof I'm not making it up and giving false promises. @carusoam resurrected from the depths of the mooneyspacedom. He will be at Central Jersey for this fly in. Will you?

Based on the private responses I've been getting, expecting a pretty big turn out.

Unless I drive,walk or borrow my neighbors bike I’m Bidenized, again, I do have a TSA appointment for Sunday to get out, quite a pain for the limited problem I can give to the president. I was truly looking forward to the occasion hope you all enjoy.

D

4 hours ago, 201er said:

For your entertainment and viewing pleasure, I will be presenting Anthony @carusoam on display at the Dean of Mooneyspace Lunch Fly In at 47N Central Jersey airport at noon on Saturday 4/20/24. Free autographs on a first come first serve basis. You might even have the opportunity to buy him lunch.

$5.35 100LL self serve.

Park on the main ramp and a very short walk out of the airport to the restaurant on the corner of the road leading into the airport. Don't let the name "Pizza 'n Pasta" fool you. This place has Stromboli's, Calzone's, and other Italian delights such as Anthony Caruso. Need I say more?

Let me know when @carusoam does his Texas tour.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Thank you everybody!

just remember…. There are plenty of better days ahead.

Mikey likes to organize.

sooooo…. If we can’t make it today, we can all do this again soon!

:)

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, carusoam said:

Thank you everybody!

just remember…. There are plenty of better days ahead.

Mikey likes to organize.

sooooo…. If we can’t make it today, we can all do this again soon!

:)

Best regards,

-a-

See you in Tampa this fall? 

2 hours ago, aviatoreb said:

A bit more warning - and I would definitely want to come!!!

I am really hoping some day to have a framable signature from the Dean of Mooneyspace.

@201er is going to work on the timing aspect…  More than a day of warning this time.  :)

May is going to be a great month for a Mooney Fly-in…

Everybody should get out to a Mooney fly-in, no matter what part of the Mooney world you are in!

Bring a spouse, a kid, or a friend… or all three!

The clouds dried up right after lunch time…

Go MooneySpace!

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 1

1 hour ago, carusoam said:

@201er is going to work on the timing aspect…  More than a day of warning this time.  :)

May is going to be a great month for a Mooney Fly-in…

Everybody should get out to a Mooney fly-in, no matter what part of the Mooney world you are in!

Bring a spouse, a kid, or a friend… or all three!

The clouds dried up right after lunch time…

Go MooneySpace!

Best regards,

-a-

Can I still get a framable signed picture?

• Haha 1

On 4/20/2024 at 4:07 PM, aviatoreb said:

Can I still get a framable signed picture?

These will be available for purchase.  $250 for a signature and $500 for a personalized note and signature.  Cash only!

PS Frames will not be provided. 

• Haha 2