Where's the shunt?

I have been looking for the electrical shunt in my '65 M20C but have not been able to locate it.  If I try to trace the wires from the pair of panel mounted10 amp fuses back, they disappear into a bundle of wires of the same color, so no luck there.  Can anyone point me in the right direction to find where Mooney hid the shunt?

Thanks much,

John H.

I changed mine out during my JPI EDM-900 install on my early J many years ago.  It is a PITA for those of us without the original avionics access panels!  IIRC, there is a mounting "shelf" that uses three philips screws from outside the plane through the skin.  If you're willing to break the paint over those screws, that might make it easier to access.  Otherwise, count on removing the glareshield, and perhaps other panel stuff to gain access from the front.  I think I also removed my circuit break panel to nudge it out of the way, but did not disconnect all of the CB's!  

Scot,

Removing glareshield on my F (with 201 windshield mod) didn't do much for the access. I think structure under is different and does not allow good access from above. Keep in mind instrument panels are completely different. Vintage planes have no removable CB panel...