KAP 150 D.O.A.

LFOD

Thanks. Im tracking those guys and I had a great experience with them on my other aircraft about three years ago. It's in the shop in WA today.  The thought of flying all the way to KS without the AP is not fun.  I've done it before and it gets exausting.

Quote: LFOD

Thanks. Im tracking those guys and I had a great experience with them on my other aircraft about three years ago. It's in the shop in WA today.  The thought of flying all the way to KS without the AP is not fun.  I've done it before and it gets exausting.

My KC192 went back to BK as it wouldn't pass the self test (just kept bleeping forever after the test button was pressed).  Came back to me with an invoice for GBP455 (+taxes & shipping) 

Better than the new battery in the 480 by Garmin, for which they hit me for GBP600 (again, + extras) Yell

Quote: Awful_Charlie

My KC192 went back to BK as it wouldn't pass the self test (just kept bleeping forever after the test button was pressed).  Came back to me with an invoice for GBP455 (+taxes & shipping) 

Better than the new battery in the 480 by Garmin, for which they hit me for GBP600 (again, + extras) Yell

Quote: Awful_Charlie