Biden Watch when can we fly?

Danb

We around the country should post our VIP flight delays. It should get worse during election cycle if he doesn’t stay in his basement.

I’d like us to be able to record all the VIP TFR’s on our site so we can have another handle on them. We’re generally notified in advance therefore it’d be another resource for are planning.

32 minutes ago, Danb said:

Wondering why we can’t fly, 50% TFR clog Wilmington, Ocean City, Georgetown Washington DC.

Between  winter weather and Biden watch our planes sit.

So there is zero air traffic into or out of Wilmington?  Both commercial and civil are completely shut down?

37 minutes ago, Fly Boomer said:

So there is zero air traffic into or out of Wilmington?  Both commercial and civil are completely shut down?

Usually only affects flight schools, flightseeing and "non-scheduled" GA flights like ours . . . . Airlines just go right on flying. 

• Like 1

You just need to be on a flight plan and squawking and talking.

Also, when you see a bunch like that, you have to check the operting times.  The yellow ones are in the future, the red ones are soon or now.

My home field is the cutout on the SW side of the Wilmington one.   But for stupid, expand it, and they made it a circle, so two horns that could violate you .  Should be a bite (U shaped).

Think so hah, many times Wilmington is not opening the TSA which you need to go through to leave, last time it took an hour for them to go over my entire plane and luggage going through my wife’s undies was the last straw , don’t mix up the inner and outer layers. It’s fun to be coming home from New Orleans and have to clear in at Allentown or Dulles if there accepting at that time. I love those who know Wilmington TFR rules. Couple months ago I landed just before the no move zone on the airport couldn’t leave my hanger for 20-30 minutes until he was clear of my unwanted advances.

thankfully, we are sort of immune to those on the left coast. 

a quick lunch or dinner with the rich donors of Silicon Valley and off they leave. No loitering in the sketchy area of the city or in oak city  

I had similar issues a few years ago trying to fly into/out of NJ, it is quite a pain to work out timing that works for the TFR, the weather, and the flight requirements.  I guess we will never be free of these anymore.

3 hours ago, Danb said:

Think so hah, many times Wilmington is not opening the TSA which you need to go through to leave, last time it took an hour for them to go over my entire plane and luggage going through my wife’s undies was the last straw , don’t mix up the inner and outer layers. It’s fun to be coming home from New Orleans and have to clear in at Allentown or Dulles if there accepting at that time. I love those who know Wilmington TFR rules. Couple months ago I landed just before the no move zone on the airport couldn’t leave my hanger for 20-30 minutes until he was clear of my unwanted advances.

Yikes…and I used to bitch about Camp David being in my back yard. Sharing airspace is an inconvenience. Sharing an airport sounds like a mess.

Dick Cheney used to fly into Albany Ga all the time and shut down my test flights.

He would go “hunting” at the Victoria Secrets Plantation just North of town.

I’d imagine that the hunting was pretty good there. Must have been, because he came frequently, even out of season.

4 hours ago, A64Pilot said:

Dick Cheney used to fly into Albany Ga all the time and shut down my test flights.

He would go “hunting” at the Victoria Secrets Plantation just North of town.

I’d imagine that the hunting was pretty good there. Must have been, because he came frequently, even out of season.

When Biden was VP he would take the train home on Friday.  Doing so, shut down Union Station in DC for about an hour.  RIGHT in the middle of commuter rush hour.

Take the bloody helicopter and stop screwing up thousands of people trying to get home on Friday.  Or do it mid-day.

• Like 1