Dallas Love

MARZ

At the risk of trying to talk you out of something you have already set you mind on, you might want to consider going to RBD rather than DAL. If you are going to downtown Dallas, it is about the same time to get there from Dallas Executive. RBD has two FBOs, Ambassador and Jet Center. They are both accomodating. I hangar at Ambassador, and they have nice facilities. Rental cars available and their avgas is about $2 per gallon cheaper than DAL. Even more so if you use their convinient self serv. Take a look at Airnav for both. If I can help, contact me. 214 207-6744 d.muncy@sbcglobal.net.

You are right. The Market Center is closer to DAL. From Tomball, RBD is maybe 5 minutes shorter by air. From all the commercial traffic into DAL and getting out of and into the airport, you will probably eat up the 10 minutes difference getting from RBD to the Market Center vs DAL.  

I'm based at RBD/Ambassador as well.  Don has been spying on me and says our planes are hangar neighbors, but I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him anywhere other than right here on MooneySpace.  One of these days we'll have to fix that...