MooneySpace T-shirts?

Raptor05121

I was really bugged by the lack of Mooney representation at SnF. I found a place to make custom T's and I fanagled with the stock MooneySpace logo (hope the mods don't mind) and stuck it on a shirt printer. I tried to keep to the stock blue/blackr/red as the banner and background, but obviously the color of the shirt is able to be different. Would anyone be interested? I'm feeling around, maybe if we get enough, can place a group order? We would have to all agree to a single color shirt, and from there I can order a group of different sizes. Looks like prices are $16-18, depending on size, ukn what shipping is, so roughly $20 each. Thoughts/ideas?

shirt_zpss9qpqz1a.jpg

• Like 3

Nice! I like that design. I have resolved not to buy any more men's T shirts, though, because they just don't fit.   Don't suppose there's a huge market for women's sizes and shapes, with shorter sleeves and more flattering necklines, though.

i'm trying to think of the best way to do this...the website I'm on, you pick your tshirt and uplaod the image and then checkout.

A.) We can all pick one color and I'll order one large order and ship them out to you guys individually, or:
B.) I can walk you guys through it (its easy), and you can choose your own tshirt (easy for our female members) and then upload the image I have, choose your own shirt color, and send it directly to your own house. 

11 hours ago, gsengle said:

Sell em for 25 with the 5 going to site maintenance and I'm in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree - talk with Craig and let's do a mass order and then ship them out and have MooneySpace get some extra funds in the process.

-Seth

• Like 2

There's a website where you can design the shirt then people can buy from "you" via the site- shipped directly from the site to the buyer. You can do men's and women's shirts, as well as youth, sweatshirts... Whatever.

quick google search- customink.com?  I need to keep looking. 

Edit- this is what I was thinking about- https://teespring.com/about

Edited by smccray

i'm trying to think of the best way to do this...the website I'm on, you pick your tshirt and uplaod the image and then checkout.

A.) We can all pick one color and I'll order one large order and ship them out to you guys individually, or:

B.) I can walk you guys through it (its easy), and you can choose your own tshirt (easy for our female members) and then upload the image I have, choose your own shirt color, and send it directly to your own house. 

My fiancé actually works at CustomInk, which is a absolutely fantastic company when it comes to getting custom t-shirts! We could organize a group buy through them, and everyone can order their shirts/sizes individually. They have both men's and women's sizes, and different brands and qualities of shirts. The great thing is the shirts would ship directly to each person who buys it. As long as we have permission to use the Mooneyspace logo it should all be good.

Anyway, we should get a pretty good % discount because of my fiancé. If you guys want me to set it all up, I'd be happy to do it. If it works well, maybe we could even get some hats or something made too!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, xrs135 said:

My fiancé actually works at CustomInk, which is a absolutely fantastic company when it comes to getting custom t-shirts! We could organize a group buy through them, and everyone can order their shirts/sizes individually. They have both men's and women's sizes, and different brands and qualities of shirts. The great thing is the shirts would ship directly to each person who buys it. As long as we have permission to use the Mooneyspace logo it should all be good.

Anyway, we should get a pretty good % discount because of my fiancé. If you guys want me to set it all up, I'd be happy to do it. If it works well, maybe we could even get some hats or something made too!

Sounds good to me!

We can also set up the group buy so that it raises money that can go back into MS if we have enough people purchase a shirt! Stay tuned, I'll try to get something together soon and post it on here with more details. 

Edited by xrs135

15 hours ago, Raptor05121 said:

Can you post a picture? I had a really neat idea for the logo, to better accentuate the outline of a Mooney.

If you have a new/different idea for a logo... try to draft up a really rough sketch of it and post it here, or send it to me through facebook or something. They have artists that work at CustomInk who actually take your design and re-do it to make it look really 'nice' 

So what I have designed is just the tail and the straight line above the MooneySpace logo, but what I'd like to do is have the Mooney outline (seen in the first one) above the MooneySpace logo. There is a silhouette to the right which can be used. I've tried an hour on Photoshop and I can't seem to get a hang of it.

CaptureMS.JPG

MooneySpaceBlank.jpg

s-l1600.jpg