Party at Brett's!

Yeah come on fella's, we can fit a lot of Mooney's.  Looks like a great day for flying.

Attached is a map of where were located at on the field.  Pay no attention to the street side entrance (unless you really want to get sporty with your plane).   :D

post-7889-0-42845300-1401411766_thumb.pn

By the time you get there, the overflow ramp.

Damn!!  You gonna take that Chris?

As much of a ghost town our T hangar area is I would think that parking right there would be fine and there is ample room to maneuver even with planes lined up.  However, I will check with the tower tomorrow and see about parking at the ramp right beside our T hangars.  I will let you know tomorrow afternoon. 

Alan, you can consider us splitting fuel already as is compared to Brett's twin. You can fly your Mooney and I mine up to Latrobe and we'd still burn less between the two of us than Brett in his bird making the same trip!

Alan, you can consider us splitting fuel already as is compared to Brett's twin. You can fly your Mooney and I mine up to Latrobe and we'd still burn less between the two of us than Brett in his bird making the same trip!

Oh well that's just not factual info your spouting there bird boy.  Round trip for me in the Mooney to ILG was about 29 gallons.  In the Baron it's about 55 gallons.  SOOOOO, it's close but not quite double.  LOL.    :P

You gonna take that Brett ;)

Damn!! You gonna take that Chris?

As much of a ghost town our T hangar area is I would think that parking right there would be fine and there is ample room to maneuver even with planes lined up. However, I will check with the tower tomorrow and see about parking at the ramp right beside our T hangars. I will let you know tomorrow afternoon.

No worries. By the time he figures out the identifier, I will be working on my second burger.
  • Like 1

Oh well that's just not factual info your spouting there bird boy.  Round trip for me in the Mooney to ILG was about 29 gallons.  In the Baron it's about 55 gallons.  SOOOOO, it's close but not quite double.  LOL.    :P

Brett didn't you say you're burning like 12.5gph PER side!? Neither I nor Alan will be using that much. That is unless Alan decides to bring his Beech, your little cousin!

Brett didn't you say you're burning like 12.5gph PER side!? Neither I nor Alan will be using that much. That is unless Alan decides to bring his Beech, your little cousin!

Yeah but that is go "kinda" fast mode which gives me about 195 knots true.  21-22 gph gives me about 180 knots true.  Of course I can get 205+ out of her if I want to push 32+gph through it.  (No thanks).

Anthony sure hope you can hop a ride with Alan!!  Sure be nice to have another Beech guy there, so hope you can make it Alan.  By the way, the Mooney banner is still proudly displayed in the hangar.

Mike I haven't really taken notice to the noise levels.  I do have to admit I've always liked the sound of twin props humming together on takeoff.  And the 550's have a really cool deep growl when idling.  (Anthony understands)   :D

• Like 2

Yeah but that is go "kinda" fast mode which gives me about 195 knots true. 21-22 gph gives me about 180 knots true. Of course I can get 205+ out of her if I want to push 32+gph through it. (No thanks).

Wow these flight simulators are beginning to look really realistic! ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Odds are I won't be there but I will try to get out of an 11:30 to 1:30 previous commitment on Saturday.   What time are we kicking off/ending?  I REALLY want to make this one but just don't think it's going to happen.

-Seth

Okay guys here is the plan.  Just so nobody gets jammed up parking at the T hangars I have coordinated with the airport, tower and Xcoal to use a ramp beside us.  When you land just ask Tower/Ground to park on the Southwest ramp in front of Xcoal.  They should already be aware of where the Mooney's are going to want to go.  Attached is a picture of the ramp area that you are going to use.  Park facing the big hangar with your tail towards the runway and over the grass. (just giving Xcoal as much ramp space as we can).  

post-7889-0-85881100-1401465713_thumb.pn

post-7889-0-95693800-1401465891_thumb.pn

Right on John!!

Is the F35 going to track westbound?

2 soccer games, a lacrosse game, grass to cut, garden to dig. I still have both... the F35 doesn't even have shoulder harnesses...lotta work to do. Mooney will be for sale in July (hopefully)... Hope you guys have fun.

Odds are I won't be there but I will try to get out of an 11:30 to 1:30 previous commitment on Saturday.   What time are we kicking off/ending?  I REALLY want to make this one but just don't think it's going to happen.

-Seth

Seth you just need to adjust the previous commitment buddy.

I think we're shooting for a noon start and there is no ending.  Just when everybody is done jib jabbing.  

Folks if you have kids/wives you're welcome to bring them.  My boys are 8 & 10 and they will be there.