1988 Mooney M20J 205 SE

Check this plane out at https://www.trade-a-plane.com/search?category_level1=Single+Engine+Piston&make=MOONEY&model=M20J+MSE&listing_id=2427252&s-type=aircraft

This Mooney M20J 205 SE has all the bells and whistles you need including features like fully enclosed main gear, one piece belly, rounded windows, 28 v electrical system, enlarged cowl flaps, electric gear, electric trim, A/P disconnect, control wheel steering, gap seals, 3 way articulating seats, removable rear seats, forward facing recognition lights and aft facing position lights. She had been well taken care of over the years at Mooney Service Centers. The engine has low time and wings were recently sealed.

TT 3498 TT on airframe and oniy 860 hrs since the 390 IO 210 HP engine and prop upgrade.

Aspen Evolution 2000 MAX MFD,PFD w/AOA, Synthetic Vision, Charts and Alt pre select Aspen ATX 100 ADSB in Avidyne 440 MFD RCA2610-3 Digital Altitude Indicator STEC 55x Autopilot KT74 Transponder with ADSB out KMA 24 Audio Selector KX165 NavCom KR87 ADF UGB-16 Engine Monitor FT 101 Fuel Flow 4 place Intercom. Wings resealed 2018 and still under warranty, Interior 2011 and paint 2003. IFR cert 4/2024 and she is currently in annual. Cruises at 160kts, burning under 9.5gph. Useful load 1001.

$210,000

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 201Mooniac said:

My goal is to retire so I can spend a lot more time flying my plane.

Everyones goals are different, I wish you lots of luck with that. I would rather spend the money im spending now on my Mooney traveling the world during retirement.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Htmlkid said:

Everyones goals are different, I wish you lots of luck with that. I would rather spend the money im spending now on my Mooney traveling the world during retirement.

Sounds like a good plan, hope you have great travels.

• Htmlkid changed the title to 1988 Mooney M20J 205 SE