When do you cut your loses?

Thunder669

After a bit more thinking and discussion I decided I just was not comfortable going any further with the deal. It may be a good plane, it may not be. But when I called and told the broker I was done with the seller the broker told me he doesn't blame me, couldn't be I put up with the sellers crap as long as I did, and said he was also done with him and would not be representing him anymore. Oh well there are a lot of good planes out there so the hunt continues

Well played sir.  I can't wait to hear about when you do finally find the right airplane, and the right seller.  Good luck!

You sir have obviously not meet my mother-in-law. No broker would touch her! Especially once he or she sees how many brooms she has in her closet.

Are we related through marriage? Sounds a lot like my mother in law!

I'm looking over my shoulder as I type this and she 120 miles away, Man I hope she doesn't find this post:(

• 6 months later...

One day isn't feasible for this to take place.... My plane went to Don Maxwell for Pre buy and sat for three weeks getting various small things done to it. It was around Osh Kosh and they did close for 10 days to attend. Nonetheless it took a ton longer than a day. Seller and I split the relocation costs and split the non airworthy squawks that i wanted done. Seller paid 5k in total repairs from EGT probe issue to TKS leak and a few other things like all new shock discs. 

I now this post is months old but PM me if you want a copy of our contract for this or future deal.