Explain Member definition ie Wont Leave

It's about the number of posts you make. Newbies are new with few posts; Won't Leave means I've made a lot (I won't leave the site); others are in-between. Never seen an official list, just watched mine change over time.

It's all just in fun, maybe it gives credence to advice from a Won't Leave that a Newbie won't get, even with years more Mooney experience. Cause how do the readers know?

Is there somewhere on the forum that I can go & learn all the details or must I be subject to my unending ignorance... ?

NO....yes ;)

Anyone who flies one of those fancy 'upgraded' Rockets cant be ignorant....can they? :lol:

Gives you a fealing of Craig's sense of humor when he was setting up this site. It probably occurred to him one late night while working on the board...

Your level of aditiction to Mooney Avatiation has already been measured under the line "Model" where you answered "Rocket".

In time, you will get "Won't Leave"..

Enjoy the flight...

-a-

The challenge is remembering all the other players and their backgrounds...

From 747 pilots to F4s and F18s to turbine rotorcraft. To who has swapped out a motor and why??? Or just topped because

Then the rebuilders and refinishers are in a class all their own...

What else is in their hangar, other planes, Vettes, Stangs, a Ferrari, 1/2 of a 911...

Be cautious of staying too long. It may be longer than you expect.

Welcome aboard,

-a-

Triple LLL, this one thread seems to have bumped you all the way to Advanced Member. I think Craig has it rigged like American karate schools...it's pretty easy to get those first few colored belts, but after the mid-point it gets harder to advance!

A quick look at the member list seems to show that you start as a 'Newbie' then after:

5 posts - New Member

10 - Member

20 - Junior Member

30 - Advanced Member

100 - Full Member

200 - Senior Member

300 - Lives Here

500 - Won't Leave

Thanks Awful Charlie.... this I can understand....

fantom & Marauder...... my hope is to never obtain either of those elevated levels but I fear one may occur which may lead to the other if I don't quit spending so much time on aviation!!!!

Now I understand a little better why ScottfromIowa was giggling .......

Rocket on my aviation friends.....