Is there something wrong with me.....

PMcClure

No worries, that's easy. You are simply fulfilling your life long dream! :D :D :D

No medication required...unless of course you suddenly wake up when you land!

Do you file or request flight following?

I guess we all have this disease to some degree. Seriously, for the last week, every dream has been a of a recent flight. All IFR and just about as it happened, with details. Always alone though, even though I had some of my favorite pax with me. I save the dreams with the hot wife for other situations that don't require as much concentration!!

One more question. These dreams... do they sink in with the wi-fe...or sync over the wi-fe? I mean over wi-fi with the wi-fe? Or do you have to file iFr and sync over iCloud across all other devices as well?! :)

Yep, definitely infected.  Bad news is that the treatments can get really expensive, and the relief they offer is only temporary. There is no permanent cure.

Good news is that there is no permanent cure.