Service Manual for 1965 M20C

Thanks for the suggestions guys, but I have looked extensively at www.mooney.com and find no service manuals anywhere.  I also checked www.67m20e.com and only found a very abreviated form--definitely NOT a complete service manual.  I have found the service manual at several pay sites which i can view, but which will not let me download without giving credit card password, etc. and/or cell phone number, etc.  This is not an option for me.

Anyone else help?

• 8 years later...
3 minutes ago, David Knies said:

These links are dead. :/  Does anyone still have the file?

Check the Downloads section of the site. There are a number of different ones in there. The early ones will apply to a 1965 but I would download the later ones as well. Everything is not exactly the same in the later models but the illustrations are much better and can help.

https://mooneyspace.com/files/category/1-engine-reference-manuals/

If downloads doesn’t work I can email them to you but @Skates97has the good link. Like Cliffy said also, the newer IPC and MM are much more in depth and should cover your model. Just read the beginning to make sure your serial number is in it, my 65C was.