Silent auction

It’s been some time but wanted to share with you the painting I did for last years silent auction at the summit.  I Don’t know if the winner is someone that visits Mooneyspace but wanted to thank them for their contribution to the Gilliland (spelling corrected) foundation.  Was very nice working with them and I was very happy with the results of my work as were the recipients.  They run Cadillac aviation in Michigan.

John

82158BED-8C6A-45BF-966A-3C468F728A40.jpeg

Edited by bonal
  • Like 14

On 4/20/2024 at 2:13 PM, bonal said:

It’s been some time but wanted to share with you the painting I did for last years silent auction at the summit.  I Don’t know if the winner is someone that visits Mooneyspace but wanted to thank them for their contribution to the Guillian (spelling) foundation.  Was very nice working with them and I was very happy with the results of my work as were the recipients.  They run Cadillac aviation in Michigan.

John

82158BED-8C6A-45BF-966A-3C468F728A40.jpeg

That’s really well done!

• Thanks 1

Thanks again John for this wonderful donation to the Mooney Summit!

Your kind donation will help a downed Mooney pilots family in the time of their greatest need thru our Bill Gilliland foundation.

This year's auction will be online and open to everyone. Stay tuned for how and when on www.mooneysummit.com

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the kind words everyone.  Sorry for the misspelling of the Gilliliand foundation. Couldn’t find the edit function.  I really enjoy doing these paintings as long as they’re appreciated it takes a LOT of hours to complete one.  And you never know how it’s going to be received. 
safe travels everyone 

John

found the edit function 

J

Edited by bonal
  • Like 1