Jpi 900

11 minutes ago, Steve W said:

As primary there are no exclusions.

"6. The remote alarm light is a Red or Yellow light depending on the alarm condition. The EDM-900 incorporates a single light that alerts the pilot that a problem existing within the engine. This light is placed in with the primary flight instruments and is required for primary installation. It is a single light that changes color with condition and the label associated with the light must be lit by a post light or such that you can see the word “ENGINE”."

Huh, interesting.  Good info, thanks!

13 hours ago, Ragsf15e said:

You guy all trashing on the 930 just because nobody is around to stick up for the big guy?!  

What would it take to get support from the big guy?

Does JPI have a web guy somewhere?

To find big G, Trek has a known home base...  and it pains me to have to go there, but...

Best regards,

-a-

20 minutes ago, carusoam said:

What would it take to get support from the big guy?

Does JPI have a web guy somewhere?

To find big G, Trek has a known home base...  and it pains me to have to go there, but...

Best regards,

-a-

I have used their support twice and was happy/satisfied for their service both times.  

Just now, oregon87 said:

Pesky?!?!?  :)  

I thought the words ‘equally good’ would have caused a stir...   :)

I’m on the hunt to find the other guy’s Web support Person....

The EI support person adds tremendous value to the team... (pass that along to the headquarters office)

Thanks for checking in @MS often!

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 1

Just now, Ragsf15e said:

I have used their support twice and was happy/satisfied for their service both times.  

People around here have had difficulty getting through... the Covid situation made it tougher...

Do you have recent experience or is your experience over time?

For JPI answers, we typically go through Jeev to get attention...

Let us know how to best contact JPI...

Best regards,

-a-

4 hours ago, carusoam said:

People around here have had difficulty getting through... the Covid situation made it tougher...

Do you have recent experience or is your experience over time?

For JPI answers, we typically go through Jeev to get attention...

Let us know how to best contact JPI...

Best regards,

-a-

Last contact was in January when I had the firmware updated.  Turnaround was less than 2 weeks.  It would be nice if you didn’t have to send them in for firmware, but at least turnaround was good.  The other times were two years ago via email.

• Like 1

On 8/23/2020 at 8:29 AM, Candy man said:

I used the search and couldn’t find the answer ( I didn’t look that hard) so I thought I’d ask the question.

I really want to add the jpi 900 to my 1970 C, but I have a few questions. Everybody that posts about there’s says it’s the best thing they’ve added to the plane.

900vs 930?

what happens if you lose the display or the whole instrument during flight, assuming you’ve removed the old instruments? And has this happened?

I also thought there was someone on MS who offered a discount. 

what question am I not asking that I should?

thanks in advance 

Lawrence

I posted a group buy on the mooney Facebook page for JPI edm 830/900/930.  Send me a message here or to my email bryan@avionicssource.com if you would like some info.  Thanks,

Bryan 

• Like 1