Weep No More You Tube Video

paulbeck

Looks great Paul but I think I would have gone with Britney for the music and a couple satisfied happy girls pictures. These fuel leaks picture looks depressing but the clean tanks looks very good. How do you check for leaks after the sealing is completed?

José

At one time, several years ago Wet Wingologists had a shop at Van Nuys Airport, if my memory serves me.  We just got the E model tank re-seal performed in Portland, OR at Advanced Aircraft Services.  They are approved for and do use the Weep No More process from Wilmar.  Smile

Quote: Piloto

Looks great Paul but I think I would have gone with Britney for the music and a couple satisfied happy girls pictures. These fuel leaks picture looks depressing but the clean tanks looks very good. How do you check for leaks after the sealing is completed?

José

Quote: DaV8or

I had heard that the process was invented by Paul Lowen at LASAR up in Clear Lake. In the end, the chemicals involved are not practical to use here because of environmental regulation. So, he sold the process off to others. We now have to leave the state to get this process done. Yell

• 1 year later...

Quote: paulbeck

Hi everyone! I put together my first video on you tube. I'm not a computer or video expert, but i think it looks ok! I think if you type Mooney fuel tank, it should be the top video. If anyone wants to take a look, let me know what you think!

Paul Beck

Weep No More