I love my Acclaim

What an amazing airplane, Joe. Now, who wants a TN A36 Bonanza? No way!

Right you are. I love my Mooney way too much.

Here's the FlightAware track of yesterday's flight: http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N3833T

This plane never ceases to amaze me.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Well, the TN A36 would require + 4 GPH for that same speed, but it gets you a lot more cargo/people room. That is a trade for some to make... I of course choose Mooney and am hoping for a TN upgrade at some point on my J.

just fat people. Did I just say that out loud? :o

I normally baby my Bravo with fairly low power settings, but. Yesterday, I flew from MS to Manassas, VA with my wife. We were in a hurry to get here so I pushed it up to 2400/31". still far short of 2400/34" max cruise. At 13,000 we were truing 195 knots burning 17gph and 340 degree CHT's. The Bravo does that even with TKS. I could have pushed it up over 200 knots easily or gone to 19m and kept 195 with no more than 14 gph, rop. Do you realize how much money i would have to spend to duplicate that in a twin?

The best part is that I get to do this with a Lycoming engine with will probably go to 2000 TBO without any major repairs.

I would like to have a twin for the room, but this performance is hard to walk away from.

Jgreen

• 3 years later...
On October 14, 2012 at 22:21:56, driller said:

It was in the Controller listings with a Canadian dealer and tail number C-GAGQ. It's not there anymore.

curt

I just noticed this listing for C-GAGQ - http://www.controller.com/listingsdetail/aircraft-for-sale/MOONEY-M20J/MOONEY-M20J/1406203.htm

It apparently only has 154 hours on it since new, but the seller isn't sure that it has original logs.  Might anyone know anything about this plane?

Quite interesting..

On October 14, 2012 at 22:21:56, driller said: It was in the Controller listings with a Canadian dealer and tail number C-GAGQ. It's not there anymore.

curt

I just noticed this listing for C-GAGQ - http://www.controller.com/listingsdetail/aircraft-for-sale/MOONEY-M20J/MOONEY-M20J/1406203.htm

It apparently only has 154 hours on it since new, but the seller isn't sure that it has original logs.  Might anyone know anything about this plane?

Quite interesting..

Something is strange about this plane. It currently has a U.S. registry N9149N based on the serial number. Although it was also register in Canada and at one point Austria.

It is HIGHLY unlikely this plane has only 154 hours on it. Who says they own it? The registry shows a company in Iowa.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk