Oshkosh This Year...2012

fantom

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote: pjsny78

Man you must be roughin' it.  I've put 50+ hours on my plane since January and never had to do any non-routine MX between 50 hour oil changes.  The 20 hours I flew the plane during last year were the same.

• 4 weeks later...

I would love to go but doubt I can work it out schedule wise. Would have to be a last minute thing and it is something hat takes planning.

Dr Bill we still need to meet up in NC soon. 9414V is flying great. I do have an annual in two weeks but have been really putting in some hours other.

Quote: pjsny78

Man you must be roughin' it.  I've put 50+ hours on my plane since January and never had to do any non-routine MX between 50 hour oil changes.  The 20 hours I flew the plane during last year were the same.

• 1 month later...

I cleared my schedule for OSH this year. Now I see my older Son has an evet here at home Tuesday eve, so I will work around that. I may fly in for the full day Monday, come home & go back later in the week. I also have the option of towing a camper the 2 hour drive if the weather is bad. Either way I'll be there at least a few days. I just got my 2012 NOTAM in the mail the other day. Not much has changed but I like a paper copy.

Two Mooneys, but Knute and I are going out commercial to Milwaukee, and then via rental car to the house we rented.  We will be at OshKosh, Wed night, Thursday and Friday, leaving Saturday.  Great if we can catch up to some of the Mooney folk on Mooneyspace.com.  My cell phone number is: 415 987 4425, and the email address is: bennettbibel@satoriassociates.com  

Mooney Caravan again!  I still think it is the safest and most fun way to get there...plus camping with up to 50 other Mooney guys/gals is a good time.  I will have the red and white Rocket there if anyone wants to stop by.  There is always plenty to talk about and I will have plenty of adult beverages.  If anyone has questions about the Caravan, feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer.  See you there...Wojo (316) 708-0713 cell

post-190-13468141068413_thumb.jpg

Quote: fantom

Lots of fun....sure; please be safe and obey the formation rules, you civilian pilots Innocent.

I'll be there all day Tuesday through Thursday, and probably half a day on Friday, WX dependent. Staying in safe and sane Appleton.

Can we agree on a time and place to get MooneySpace and other Mooney folks together, maybe somewhere up on the plains of Oshkosh?

I'd organize it myself, except for fear of some deranged Yankee dentist showing up to "drill" me. Wink

Isn't Wednesday evening for:

addon.php?7,module=embed_images,url=http

Cool