Texas…. Need help

I’m looking at purchasing a Mooney located in the Lubbock, Texas area. I need a prebuy and maybe an annual. I contacted Don Maxwell, but he is not able to fit me in for well over a month. Does anyone have any other suggestions in that area? Thank you.

1 minute ago, Glen Davis said:

I’m looking at purchasing a Mooney located in the Lubbock, Texas area. I need a prebuy and maybe an annual. I contacted Don Maxwell, but he is not able to fit me in for well over a month. Does anyone have any other suggestions in that area? Thank you.

Wait a month. 

5 minutes ago, Glen Davis said:

Is it already being maintained by Lubbock Aero? If not, they are a Mooney Service Center and should be able to handle a pre-buy. My only experience has been great service over the years at the FBO and an oil change once.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Glen Davis said:

Nice thing about Texas is that there are many good choices, and they are all fairly close in terms of Mooney Minutes.

• 2 weeks later...
Mooney or Dugosh. I've used Dugosh for an annual and I was happy with his knowledge and thoroughness.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

I'm at KERV and Dugosh is where I go. David's knowledge is encyclopedic, I haven't found anything yet that he doesn't know about Mooneys. I really don't know how he keeps it all in his head.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

• Like 1