M20E alternator belt

Hello

so we had to overhaul our engine and in doing so my A&P is recommending a new alternator belt. Previous owner did a conversion from generator to alternator and the belt that’s on there is a Napa belt. Would anyone happen to know what part number I can give my local aviation parts shop for the belt since my A&P can let use a replacement Napa belt? Thanks on advance 

Oddly enough I’m in the exact same situation. @M20Doc what would you do to fix this situation? I had a plane power alternator installed three years ago on a 65 m20E and they used the original generator belt. There was no travel left in the adjusting slot it was all the way in indicating the belt could be longer. The plane power kit did not supply a belt and did not recommend a size. So do I just order the belt indicated in the Lycoming parts manual and hope it fits even though I have the large generator pulley still?