I need two positive control vacuum servos

My name is Joel, in Orlando, Florida.

Please let me know if anyone has two positive control vacum servos.

One for the left wing, the other one will be the further to the back of the two on the tail section.

My plane is a 1970 M20C Ranger, serial # 700007

If any one has the two above mentioned items, let me know.

Thanks

I've seen some used servos on ebay for more than a fresh yellow tagged unit direct from the factory. Same with Brittain installation manuals. Brittain sends them out for free. There are some bargains as well. However, my A&P would not accept an ebay part w/o a yellow tag from the factory.

You can test all 4 servos easily with a T connector and a pressure gauge. I ended up replacing all 4 as 3 of them had some leaks. It was < 500 for the servo exchange. I also sent in my gryo for a an IRAN. It had been a while on the gyro and the leaks meant unfiltered air was going through the valve.

The elevator servo is another story.  As far as I know, that one is not in production at this time. There is a large backlog on those parts. I'll be bidding against Scott.

Joel, I believe I have a overhauled set at my hangar removed a while back from my 1970 C ( 700002 ) after I upgraded to the 30. if interested I will run out to the hangar on Thursday to make sure they are there. 

Best to email me

Bluskydtl@ aol.com

Ed