Acclaim avionics panel for sim

Lee A.

I’m building a home flight simulator that mirrors my 2008 Acclaim G1000/700.

I need an instrument panel with rocker switches.  

I do NOT need the circuit breakers, standby instruments, G1000, etc.  I have that already.  

Many ideas of the least expensive way to get a real Mooney panel?

I’d love to see what you’ve come up with.

I have a flythissim unit.   I had to go with a Bonanza package to get the G1000 panel and something that would be the most similar to the Mooney.  They do not have a Mooney package.

It does come in handy and in a pinch I realized my instrument currency was running out for lack of a hold. :angry:    I had my CFI come over for a couple of hours and we knocked it out on the sim.   It was actually really a good time to run through a lot of things and do it more efficiently than in the real thing.  

Brad

I like X-Plane for its better flight physics and recently great visual effects and I have been using it for several years so I am familiar with it.

I don't need a Certified device.

No one makes what I want, or what Mooney Acclaim pilots need, so I am building my own.

X-plane 11 - great software and Mooney Acclaim airframe available.  X-plane is also releasing a native G1000 soon....

Xforcepc.com - high performance X-Plane PCs.

Brunner - swiss made force feedback yoke and pedals.

Sams Club - great deal on a marked down 65" 4k TV times 3 screens.

G1000 - Emuteq and Simionic both make these hardware bezels.  Not sure which one I will go with.....

Terrence - another Mooney owner with a machine shop who wants to collaborate on building the panel.  Need some Mooney rocker swithes and throttle, prop. mixture vernier assemblies still.  So if anyone has some of those sitting around let me know.