C/E Model Wanted - 1965 or newer

glafaille

Here you go guys.  

4000 hrs total time, 400 hrs on the engine rebuild done by Zephyr in 2012.  400 hrs on the prop too.  Stec 30 autopilot with altitude hold, older Garmin IFR legal GPS/Comm.  Not so great but workg comm 2 and narco navs.  Good complete logbooks and good airframe and glass.  Paint fair to good and a newish interior.

Seller agreed to an annual at the "Service Center" for the prebuy.  

135 knots on 10.5 gph at altitude.

Not as cool as a Mooney but I think it will work for me.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, glafaille said:

Thanks to all for the kind words.

Yes, the view is amazing!  Especially with the canopy open!  Great ventilation on the ground and in the air with it open.

Yeah, that's got to be nice, especially in the summer. My little ball cap-sized window doesn't let a whole lot of air in, but I've also never opened it in flight (although I guess I can, as long as I'm below the placarded 150 mph speed).

On April 24, 2016 at 9:24 PM, glafaille said:

Here you go guys.  

4000 hrs total time, 400 hrs on the engine rebuild done by Zephyr in 2012.  400 hrs on the prop too.  Stec 30 autopilot with altitude hold, older Garmin IFR legal GPS/Comm.  Not so great but workg comm 2 and narco navs.  Good complete logbooks and good airframe and glass.  Paint fair to good and a newish interior.

Seller agreed to an annual at the "Service Center" for the prebuy.  

135 knots on 10.5 gph at altitude.

Not as cool as a Mooney but I think it will work for me.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

A Tiger is a great plane, likely the fasted fixed gear production planes.  I had a customer who flew one through a tree once, caved in the wing right to the spar which spit but didn't break.  Fletch air rebuild it.

Tri-flow helps the canopy slides.  Don't forget the recurring 200 hour AD on the prop hub.

Clarence