Sex Changed

There is a login issue with these forums I have yet to tackle.  Exactly why I hate using other peoples programming code, but I wanted to set this site up quickly so I went with a "package" :(

For now just logout and if it keeps happening clear your browsers cookies.  Sorry about this!

I'm still wondering why the 'sex' designation is germaine to this forum. If this is a dating site, we maybe ought to post our preferences in companionship instead.   (For the record, and in the interests of full disclosure, I'm a grandmother. The grandfather in question has been my favorite right-seater for an awful lot of decades. Not planning to housebreak another puppy any time soon.)

Quote: Amelia

I'm still wondering why the 'sex' designation is germaine to this forum. If this is a dating site, we maybe ought to post our preferences in companionship instead.   (For the record, and in the interests of full disclosure, I'm a grandmother. The grandfather in question has been my favorite right-seater for an awful lot of decades. Not planning to housebreak another puppy any time soon.)

You know secretly I have always wanted to be a male, just for a few days to see what it is like.... but this is a bit strange to see me posting and it is really Jose!  We are headed to the MAPA Convention in Colorado Springs tomorrow!  Should be a fun event for all.  Male or Female, get your Mooney there if you can!

Jolie

This remembers me an event that occurred to me when I was about 3 year old baby when I just mastered to relief myself outside the diapers. We were on a beach party when I was proudly relieving myself in front of a tree. A baby girl comes by and asked me how can I do it. Unable to explain it to her, probably due to my limited vocabulary I pulled her diaper down to show how she can do it. That's when I noticed there was a difference. This is my earliest memory recall. BTW I still do it in front of a tree (when nobody is looking). You don't know what you are missing.Smile

Piloto

José

Not really wanting to interrupt the conversation between the real Jolie and the Piloto version, I think I can offer a little tip to Jose so that he can make use of his own profile, instead of Jolie's in carrying out this discussion.

I have attached a graphic that provides me with a positive indication of who my computer thinks is actually doing the typing here.  Look at the top right of the attached picture.  When we open up Mooneyspace, it will tell us who it thinks we are.  Over the last two years I have looked and discovered it thought I was someone else.  That is when I hit the "Logout" link and log back in as myself.  Problem solved.

Otherwise, you two can both keep conversing as Jolie.  Jolie 1 and Jolie 2.  Poor Mitch.  Talk about confusion..........

post-356-13468138770437_thumb.jpg