Florida to Oshkosh

Here's a shot you can eliminate a few fixes these are on the airways, I would condense and utilize gps as much as practical

Ksua smugs trv mlb Omn crg dbn Ahn corce hrs hch lvt iiu house vhp jakks bvt cgt thorr obk bae edenn

1112 mm. 6 hr 5 min at 18000 in my Bravo at 192 knots

Iv done this nonstop from kfxe with lR tanks. Good flying..

I did Daytona twice and KISM once the last two years from WI. I mostly go GPS direct, adjusting as need be for airspace and possibly weather. I like a nice straight line. Of course one isn't likely to cut through ATL or ORD class 'B' during high time.

Air-Nav and 100LL.com are great for looking over fuel stops.

To skip ATL, file fir HEFIN or overfly MLJ, they're only 10-15 nm apart. Once north of ATL, go as direct as possible. Plan your stops for cheap fuel. There should be many places running specials for Osh, some including discounted/free food as well as discounted avgas.

To get out of Florida, you'll likely be assigned V3 until Daytona or Ormond Beach. I flew that route down to FXE and back, and since my 430W doesn't do airways I just plugged in the identifiers where the airway turned. Coming back, I was expecting it, but going down I had to manually enter the next waypoint one at a time.

When I went up 2 years ago, I went direct CLT- INDY and got gas just N of Indy ( TYQ ).  Then I filed around the South side of Chicago and up the west side where I picked up the inbound process to OSH (Boiler V227 Pontiac Rockford).   On the way back just about the reverse route except I got gas just W of  CINCI (I34 Greensburg).

Bill