Traveling Aggies?

Hank

Any Mooniacs from College Station heading to God's a Country this weekend? I can't offer hangar space, just a chance to visit and absorb cold beverages.

AUO should have the temporary tower open. PM your email and I'll forward the NOTAM, it should come out tomorrow, and the FBO IS kind enough to email it to me every week. There's a free bus from AUO to the game for those who fly in, and plenty of tie down space at my new base, 06A, not too far away. Gas is cheaper than AUO also.

The SEC competition is brutal this year. From the time I was at A&M, who would have thought A&M could develop good QBs and have a bad defense?

That is the TRUTH!  We had 3-4 NFL linebackers & D-linemen on each team for many years, and now we can't find a single great LB.  :(  Hopefully that is changing soon...

And yes, Saban has some sort of pact.  I thought Auburn did with the run of great luck they've had for the last 2 seasons, but that ran out in spectacular fashion on their last snap.  :D

• Like 1