Posting to classfieds

Greetings everyone,

I just donated and would like to post to classifieds. Never been down this path. I go to:

https://mooneyspace.com/forum/10-aircraft-classifieds/

Where a "start new topic". Is "start new topic" the way to post? Or am I looking for a "post" option?

Use this forum to post your Mooney aircraft for sale. Other aircraft types will not be permitted here. Only supporters (those that have donated $10 or more in the past year) can create new topics in this forum. 

I am guessing it takes a while for the "post" option to appear?

Thanks

11 minutes ago, willerjim273 said:

Greetings everyone,

I just donated and would like to post to classifieds. Never been down this path. I go to:

https://mooneyspace.com/forum/10-aircraft-classifieds/

Where a "start new topic". Is "start new topic" the way to post? Or am I looking for a "post" option?

Use this forum to post your Mooney aircraft for sale. Other aircraft types will not be permitted here. Only supporters (those that have donated $10 or more in the past year) can create new topics in this forum. 

I am guessing it takes a while for the "post" option to appear?

Thanks

WJ, 

Looks like your status has already been updated to ‘supporter’

Post away!  Start a new topic away!

it may be near self explanatory… try it and see what happens…

as starter of a thread, you can always delete it until you get it right…

the three … at the top of every post is a menu,  the First post allows editing the thread’s title…

Best regards,

-a-

Just scroll down on the home page, there are four (4) sections to the Trading Post.

Now that you're a supporter, there should be a big button on all of them. I've helpfully circled it in red in this screenshot:

Screenshot_20240420_141416_Chrome.jpg.397df6e45bbf850d3a2df6d594c0ef17.jpg

Good luck with whatever you're selling!