New forum category for Bravo's?

mooniac58

Should we add a forum for Bravo owners?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should we add a forum for Bravo owners?

Hello all,

I got a request today from a member asking for a forum just for Bravo's.  The member mentioned that they have more specific maintenance (oil cooled heads, etc) and should have their own category.

Please vote in the attached poll to let me know what you think.  Thanks!

Although being a Bravo driver, I don't think there will be enough activity there to make it worth it.  We already have a connundrum in selecting vintage/modern/general (ok, the first two might be mutually exclusive), and as threads evolve they rarely stay to the title, so needing to frequently involve mods in moving them around seems an unnecessary overhead.

Possible splitting 'Modern' into two as by body length might work, as might a 'turbo issues only'

All IMHO of course

Ben

Group (1) a,b,c,d,e,f,g

Group (2) j,k

Group (3) l,m,r,s,tn

Group (4) power plants - discussions related to all engine ops, turbo, NA, 4 cyl or 6, lyc or TCM, carb or injected......itsallgood.

It seems to me that long bodies could use their own group.  The TLS/Bravos may need more help.  Ovations seem to be ideal / perfect machines.....

I read it all, it doesn't matter how you group it.  More groups could make searching a little more accurate.

Best regards,

-a-

Seems like the M20-F, J-K and L-TN grouping makes sense, but like someone else noted, I read it all anyways. I doesn't seem like we need specific powerplant forums, issues with engines would be covered in the other model forums.