No Longer Plane Less in New Orleans

1964-M20E

Well soon to have a plane.

Hello everyone the good news is that after this weekend I’ll no longer be plane less. I hope the weather and the logistics will work out to pick it up this weekend.

Anyone in the KNEW area interested in flying to AR this Saturday to help me pickup my new to me plane?

PM me or respond here.

I finally made a the difficult decision between several like equipped and priced Moonies. I’ve found most of what I was looking for in a nice 67F model. mid time engien and prop, good mechanicals, P&I 7-8, speed mods, AP, standard flight instrument layout, IFR GPS, digital radios.

great to hear. Just remember to find a different hangar when the next hurricane comes.

Different location that is for sure.

I analyzed my thought process and my plan and realized the root cause. My biggest mistake waslooking for somewhere I could have someone drive and pick me up in 2 to 3 hours. Now I'm just going to book a round trip form Dallas or Memphis to New with the return trip a on a Saturday a week later. Then is is a short 2 to 3 hour flight to my destination and a short commercial flight home and someone only needs to get me from the commercial airport in New Orleans.

• Like 1

I went to pick up my Mooney today. :D :D

I flew up there with a friend in his C182. O fcouse we had a 10kt head wind the whole way up. Took acare of all the paper work and my friend in his C182 took off and several minutes later I left in my plane. I passed him up before the end of the first hour. When I landed I was albe to use the bathroom, and fuel up my plane before the C182 landed. :) :) Oh and I burned 22 :P gallons of fuel and he burned about 28. :o

I tried to post pics but having troubles.