Hello, new here.

driller

Is this the correct place to get introduced?  I've been out of the saddle for 15 years and now have a Mooney in prebuy inspection.  Now that the kids are all in College, I'm looking forward to some airtime with the wife.  Very nice website you have here.

curt

Welcome, Curt!  I have been and airplane owner for many years but I'm new to Mooney.  I recently picked up a 231 and I've gotten some great advice and information here.  I hope you enjoy your new airplane and the Mooney community you find here!

• 4 weeks later...

Looks great.  You will have to hook up with some of the Mooney Ambassadors from Indiana.  There is an event coming up:  August 31-Sept 2nd. The 122nd Fort Wayne Air National Guard Base
3005 W Ferguson Rd. Fort Wayne, Indiana. The Ambassadors were specifically invited after the successful Indy Airshow.  There should be five spots for display aircraft.  Event website: http://www.fwairshow.com/  Point Person: Jim Elswick

Curt, Sweet looking Encore!! I have a 79 231 and am new to both flying and Mooneys having had the plane for a year, but I agree with you the K model is great...Welcome back and post some pictures in the photo gallery of that nice looking plane!  Ray

Thanks all. Looking forward to some fun. I'm planning on putting in a GTN 750 soon and taking out the 430W. Take a look at the picture below. During the prebuy I had to make sure the cylinders were not pitted due to the low time. The plane is also free from corrosion. Original paint and interior still look almost new.

I'm having a hard time with the glitches on the site. Nothing is working in the text menu bar. Be nice if someone could address the issues.

post-24070-13468141120133_thumb.jpg

Quote: driller

Thanks all. Looking forward to some fun. I'm planning on putting in a GTN 750 soon and taking out the 430W. Take a look at the picture below. During the prebuy I had to make sure the cylinders were not pitted due to the low time. The plane is also free from corrosion. Original paint and interior still look almost new.

I'm having a hard time with the glitches on the site. Nothing is working in the text menu bar. Be nice if someone could address the issues.