Looking for Weldon 8164-A fuel pump

I am looking for a Weldon 8164-A fuel pump in serviceable or overhauled condition.

I tried all the regulars and best I am able to come up with is few weeks for a overhaul.

spruce, McFarlane, Weldon, Aeromotors LLC.

if you have one you are willing to sell please let me know.

thanks

For me AeroMotors came through in only a few days (2-3 days turnaround time) for a Weldon pump overhaul. However, I don't know if your pump requires a longer down time -- mine is different (fuel injection). 

1 hour ago, Rmfriday said:

I am looking for a Weldon 8164-A fuel pump in serviceable or overhauled condition.

I tried all the regulars and best I am able to come up with is few weeks for a overhaul.

spruce, McFarlane, Weldon, Aeromotors LLC.

if you have one you are willing to sell please let me know.

thanks

Aeromotors usually has exchanges available too.  No dice?

Availability of overhaul/exchange fuel pumps has been an issue for some time now, I'm not surprised the OP is having problems.  We went through this about a year ago with similar results: no overhaul/exchange units to be found anywhere.  After a couple of days looking, we gave up and shipped our own unit to Aeromotors for overhaul, and they were able to turn it around relatively quickly.  I think the airplane was down a total of less than two weeks.  Not a big deal to us, but our airplane is just a hobby toy, we don't use it for business.