Fly In's and Events

On 7/7/2022 at 8:13 PM, PeteMc said:

Going to the AOPA event @ SFF in Sept?  Plan at the moment is for us to be there on Saturday the 10th.

Well, I wasn't originally off that weekend, so.i had forgotten about it.  Now, I am in fact off.  Might have to check it out! 

The AOPA Hangout at SFF should have food.  So there's the restaurant or we can figure out what's been brought in.  For some reason I think I read something about food trucks, but that might have been a different event.

Or orig. plan was Saturday, but could do either Friday or Saturday.

7 hours ago, PeteMc said:

The AOPA Hangout at SFF should have food.  So there's the restaurant or we can figure out what's been brought in.  For some reason I think I read something about food trucks, but that might have been a different event.

Or orig. plan was Saturday, but could do either Friday or Saturday.

When is this?

7 hours ago, drifter001 said:

When is this?

September 9 & 10 @ KSFF.  This is not a free AOPA event, there is a $20 fee for the two days.

In the Entertainment section on the below link is where I read there was going to be a food truck....  And the Schedule is still TBD.

https://www.aopa.org/community/2022/hangouts/spokane

Edited by PeteMc

On 7/11/2022 at 6:09 AM, PeteMc said:

September 9 & 10 @ KSFF.  This is not a free AOPA event, there is a $20 fee for the two days.

In the Entertainment section on the below link is where I read there was going to be a food truck....  And the Schedule is still TBD.

https://www.aopa.org/community/2022/hangouts/spokane

Awesome thanks much