Great Wx... Expecting Great Performance... Except!

PeteMc

11 hours ago, exM20K said:

They need to do a better job REMOVING, not piling up snow in front of tie down CUSTOMER planes.

I've had it worse in the past, so I think they're now at least going through with a straight blade vs angled to pile it up even higher.  There was a little over 2 ft there and you can't see it in the pics but there are various places there are high piles of snow.

But do agree with you on doing a better job.  We've brought up a few times about using a Front Loader so the snow berm would be a lot smaller.

We had some snow here a couple weeks ago, on the weekend. I stayed inside, cried and added bourbon to my morning coffee . . . .

20220116_085227.thumb.jpg.21b4cd5ac708df40eb8507c3b3903ea1.jpg

One of my Life Goals, after 5 years in OH and 9 in WV, was to never see another snow flake except on TV. :(

I don't like cold weather, I hate being cold, and I absolutely despise shoveling that stuff!!

Good luck with what's coming your way this week. Down here, we are having Flood Watches for the heavy rain today.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Hank said:

One of my Life Goals, after 5 years in OH and 9 in WV, was to never see another snow flake except on TV. :(

I don't like cold weather, I hate being cold, and I absolutely despise shoveling that stuff!!

I hear ya.  That's what brought me to Georgia.  After seeing that photo I'm going to sip a little bourbon to show my support:)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, exM20K said:

The right tool for the job: a 25HP lawn tractor with a 42” snow thrower.  Plows suck because they leave big berms of snow that making taxiing a low wing like the Mooney a pain.

Daughter said she wants to go play under the snow waterfall :)

3 hours ago, Will.iam said:

Daughter said she wants to go play under the snow waterfall :)

When the kids were little, I’d blow it all into a big pile or them to play on.  It would harden and persist long after all the other snow was gone.  Good times….