Why is this happening?

INA201

You guys are lucky, I did not only all the appliances, granite, I also had to tear out the drywall to wire under cabinet lights and then a full glass tile backsplash. Also R&R and repainted all 43 cabinet doors and drawer faces. I didn't lay the granite but I did the rest. 

She let me buy a 201 but she really owes me a P-Baron for all that work. 

• Like 5

It's really just simple math..   

Home Upgrades + Airplane Upgrades =  Happy Marriage/Relationship.  

Follow this simple formula and you will both grow old and happy together :)  You and the airplane that is............

• Like 2

Just now, jetdriven said:

You guys are lucky, I did not only all the appliances, granite, I also had to tear out the drywall to wire under cabinet lights and then a full glass tile backsplash. Also R&R and repainted all 43 cabinet doors and drawer faces. I didn't lay the granite but I did the rest. 

She let me buy a 201 but she really owes me a P-Baron for all that work. 

Wow, someone is re-writing history.  I am mostly indifferent about house stuff, HE is an appliance snob.  He did it to entertain himself while I was traveling in Southeast Asia with my family.

and the 201 is mine not his :)

Edited by Becca
  • Like 4