Why is this happening?

INA201

6 hours ago, bluehighwayflyer said:

I used to encourage my wife to get her license. Now I just keep my mouth shut.  The house is hers but I want the Mooney all to myself. :)

Jim

You can always live in the plane, it's much harder to fly a house.

Clarence

Seams like my house caught the same disease, now that I think about it. Maybe our kitchen cabinet guy should have had before Mooney kitchen pictures and after Mooney kitchen pictures in the showroom. Caution, this behavior may apply in boats and hot rod purchases also.

Just now, DonMuncy said:

I've redone several kitchens (as well as bathrooms). I enjoy working on construction stuff almost as much as working on the plane.

I have already re-done all three bathrooms in this house and two in the previous house.  I am dreading this one because it will have to include the living room as well since they are connected and the painted paneling must go.

I just see the kitchen cutting into my weekends of flying.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kpaul said:

I have already re-done all three bathrooms in this house and two in the previous house.  I am dreading this one because it will have to include the living room as well since they are connected and the painted paneling must go.

I just see the kitchen cutting into my weekends of flying.  

The boss wants us to utilize the garage for the cars. Go figure! So I was appointed to build a shed. If its of any consolation I'll be thinking about you when I'm working on it and when I'm flying. Because it will not cut into my flying! Made that very clear to the boss and obtained approval!

Just now, PTK said:

I'm building a shed kpaul. If its of any consolation I'll be thinking about you when I'm working on it and whenI'm flying. Because it will not cut into my flying! Made that very clear to the boss and obtained approval. 

yeah, but the lack of a kitchen is not very convenient for me either.  I was able to take my time when I built my shed 4 years ago.

• Like 1