OP ED-"Little Timmy Wants to Know Why Nobody Likes Airplanes Anymore?

The answer is Liberal Dumbass....     OK, you may suspend my account now for a week!

I dislike moochers as much as Mitt, but the way you guys are carrying on, it sound like a lifestyle that we should all be envious of and want to be a part of.

That is your interpretation of my comments? For somebody that is talking others down you better check yourself 'cause you are resonating like a retard on my radar...

That's exactly how you two are coming across. Why should I be working so hard when these people get everything for free, including a fully loaded EBT card every month.

#$%^ your response.

Wow, nothing surprising. But come on, a well-written reply and a few questions to stimulate thought and the only replies to that are "f. you" and "liberal dumbass" ??

Can you guys not formulate sentences outside of the morning Fox News report? Can't reply with anything but a personal attack? Seriously? That's all I hear, 12-hour delayed Fox News scripts.

To the Google searcher, it looks like Flyboy is debating a group of 5 year olds with a spelling problem.

I guess if I sucked off the government as much as you I would not have outrage at others throwing it back in my face. Why don't you cut a rap to SoundBite. Wicky wicky woo...Got my program done...Got my Benjamins on...Making money off of you...We don't call it a tax...wait, YES WE DO...Boo hoo hoo...for all of you...we got it passed...so wiccky wicky wicky ya hoo! I am flying off in my nice old J. Kiss my @$$ cause I am making hay. Loving it all the Obama way. Peace.

Wow, nothing surprising. But come on, a well-written reply and a few questions to stimulate thought and the only replies to that are "fuck you" and "liberal dumbass" ??

Can you guys not formulate sentences outside of the morning Fox News report? Can't reply with anything but a personal attack? Seriously? That's all I hear, 12-hour delayed Fox News scripts.

To the Google searcher, it looks like Flyboy is debating a group of 5 year olds with a spelling problem.

Really? NOPE. It was a smart@$$ reply. My reply to him is EXACTLY the outrage that I feel about those video's. Hey Byron, $%^ you too...

Yeah #%*^ me but that's easier than answering my last post about an extreme lack of pricing info and transparency in the medical care market.

Now what was that quote about a well written thoughtful post designed to stimulate discussion which is answered by a personal attack and a new wild accusation.

I guess if I sucked of the government as much as you I would not have outrage at others throwing it back in my face. Why don't you cut a rap to SoundBite. Wicky wicky woo...Got my program done...Got my Benjamins on...Making money off of you...We don't call it a tax...wait, YES WE DO...Boo hoo hoo...for all of you...we got it passed...so wiccky wicky wicky ya hoo! I am flying off in my nice old J. Kiss my @$$ cause I am making hay. Loving it all the Obama way. Peace.

I lost you after "I guess if I sucked".

Just about as stupid as the response from the WH press secretary...I don't know where the President is...after he says he was "at home" instead of in France with 15 other world leaders showing solidarity and mourning a senseless loss.

Another Gun Control moment missed...

You can't exactly blame Berry on this. He has very little say in these things. Secret Service runs the show and it would have totally destroyed the atmosphere of the rally there to have Barry there as his "imperial head" is just too precious and essentially requires a total shutdown of any city and installation of small army for the duration of the visit. I am not kidding you, last few visits here of both GWB and BHO, they installed an anti-aircraft battery at our airport here in Council Tucky.

But like I said, it's not just him. Ever tried visiting an FSDO? You used to just be able to walk thru the door, ask for a FAA guy and be shown to his office. USDA used to be the same way. The industry meetings were in the basement, in Kansas City headquarters. Now you cannot enter without anal probing and meetings are now held in pricy hotels on government's dime.

No exploitation of children in that video. Wow. Just wow. Just makes you want to crank that spicket open and keep feeding "the needy"...

a "joke"? Sattirical? I think not. Just throwing back the entitlements into the face of those that provide them...The U.S. taxpayer.

Stay Classey.

All good, and you're not going to find any disagreements from me. But what the hell do we do with her kids? I am serious here. We cannot continue to create a generation after generation of useless human beings. And that requires some investment in them if we are to compete on global scale.

Yeah #%*^ me but that's easier than answering my last post about an extreme lack of pricing info and transparency in the medical care market.

From what I gather, they don't answer any subject matter that they don't understand. Which may be a good thing.

From what I gather, they don't answer any subject matter that they don't understand. Which may be a good thing.

If only that was the case, if only. Sarah Palin would have never left Alaska and stuck to answering resident's question about what to do about moose in their front yard instead of attempting to display her geopolitical prowess. 

Just came across this. Another article on how GOP doomsayers were completely off the mark. My favorite paragraph is from when Jack Welsh said in 2012 that Obama fixed the unemployment numbers. That paragraph alone deserves a reading.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/12/the-gop-should-stop-lying-about-obama-s-economy.html

All good, and you're not going to find any disagreements from me. But what the hell do we do with her kids? I am serious here. We cannot continue to create a generation after generation of useless human beings. And that requires some investment in them if we are to compete on global scale.

They are not all useless human beings. Some go on to become Rap stars and Pimps.

What did I miss? I was out having "fun."

Looks like you guys are typing off the wrong symbol page?

#*!% ^ ????

flyboy points out so well ... there are years of predictions by news agencies on how government regulations and Obamacare would run small hospitals out of business ... But instead of acknowledging that, oh yeah, those predictions were correct and that is what is now happening, he attacks the source (me) for using out of date references ...?

Flyboy was telling us how "out of our league" understanding medical pricing is ... and how disingenuous we are for not answering him on his terms?

... you see understanding health care is like airline tickets where it's so expensive that not everyone can afford them. So a few people have to pay $1500 so others can pay only $250? For the exact same service? And that's how it works with healthcare. Some of us just have to pay more so others can pay less. And if your local hospital can't bring in enough rich people to pay the "more" rather than poor people to pay the "less" then your local hospital should be put out of business. Disregard those government regulations and price fixing. Those government intrusions have absolutely nothing to with anything! Government is just wonderful for healthcare, you see! Hospitals are evil.

A clear apples to apples example of how health care should work ... for simple people like me!

Except by definition ... that's Marxism? ... "From each according to his ability, to each acording to his needs." Karl Marx

I tried giving a very simple example of how capitalism works ... but evidently ... capitalism just won't do at all?

Actually, most of these hospitals were on the chopping block long before ACA. Dig into that. Explain exactly how ACA hurts them any more than they were hurting before? In Georgia's case, it appears what hurts the most is the fact that most of the folks using them are uninsured, something that Georgia could have solved very easily by expanding Medicaid. Either be paid nothing, or at least stay afloat with lower Medicaid reimbursements. This is another easy example of conservatives hurting their own voters and then shifting the blame and the voters, whom having have attended Georgia's severely underfunded public school, are apparently pretty easily dupped.

It does not surprise me one bit the regressive want to cut education the most. Educated voters don't vote for regressive policies. 

• Like 1

And Dave,

Never got back to you on the whole good book thing. A book written by illiterate desert dwellers that did not get the answer on most basic human moral question, slavery, right, sure as shit should not be used as basis for judging a topic as complicated as human sexuality. The bible condones slavery: Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT,Exodus 21:2-6 NLT, Exodus 21:7-11 NLT, Exodus 21:20-21 NAB, 1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT, Luke 12:47-48 NLT

Or should we disregard the above as not fit for the times?

Actually, most of these hospitals were on the chopping block long before ACA. Dig into that. Explain exactly how ACA hurts them any more than they were hurting before? In Georgia's case, it appears what hurts the most is the fact that most of the folks using them are uninsured, something that Georgia could have solved very easily by expanding Medicaid. Either be paid nothing, or at least stay afloat with lower Medicaid reimbursements. This is another easy example of conservatives hurting their own voters and then shifting the blame and the voters, whom having have attended Georgia's severely underfunded public school, are apparently pretty easily dupped.

It does not surprise me one bit the regressive want to cut education the most. Educated voters don't vote for regressive policies. 

Not many people know that Medicaid itself is not a mandatory program and that it took years (and in one case, decades) for all states to adopt it, with Arizona finally joining it in the 1980's. The same thing will happen with Medicaid expansion, eventually all states will come around.

Nice narrative! ... when liberals who were so adamant that everyone needed healthcare ... and then birth control, and then whatever Obama made up the next week ... have little to no concern over hospital closings ... But blame conservatives for hospital closings and for our poor government schools. All this could be solved very easily by giving the Federal government control! (Btw - to my knowledge those hospitals already receive the lower Medicaid reimbursements) ... you are a very good progressive liberal! You forgot to mention that it was George Bush's fault?

A few years ago, a nurse practitioner friend of ours quit his doctors office position opened his own practice in a neighboring county. Cash only. No Medicaid. No Medicare. No government. No insurance companies. His practice is thriving!

How could this be! He doesn't have the federal government running the show and controlling everything, controlling every payment, controling every facet of his practice! This type of successful free enterprise must be stopped! Let's send the IRS, OSHA, EPA, FBI (maybe he's a home grown terrorist or a Tea Party member?) and if that doesn't put him out of business, let's see if we can hit him with some equal opportunity charges! I am sure he must be a racist discriminator? He doesn't let government run his show! He must be evil!

I've written here before that four of my closest friends are physicians and not one of them has ever told me that they are stifling under federal, or even state, control. When you say this I really don't know what you are talking about. They go into their office each day, or make their hospital rounds, and do what they do. I've not once heard any of them complain over dinner that Washington has intruded into their practice to the point where they want to walk away.

Speaking of predictions, wasn't it the GOP that said that as a result of ACA that there would be a massive number of doctors leaving the field? Thus far none of my friends are even contemplating it, as a matter of fact, they have never been busier.

God doesn't need me to defend His inspired word. Needless to say we all have trouble discerning what God does, versus what man does and blaming God for the evil man does.

Regarding the complexity of human sexuality: Logic would leave one to conclude, (as Solomon did in Ecclesiastes after searching for life's meaning, that the whole duty of man is fear God and obey Him,) that the Creator of a being would also know best what is good and right for His creation? It's so simple, it's nearly unbelievable. God saw Adam was alone. There was no suitable helper for him. God made woman. The two shall become one, for this purpose a man shall leave his father and mother and cleave to her ...

But I am sure my feeble answers are insufficient for you? Therefore, I must defer to you. You will have an opportunity to question the Almighty on that last Day ... I am sure you would prefer to get your answers first-hand! think He Will be judging us ... not us judging Him? But according to you, I am incorrect and uniformed about most things ... Hope it works out for you ...

Well, actually, I highly doubt I will be questioning anyone on my last day as my brain cells will begin to die within minutes of my ticker giving out which at best will make me dead, at worst, a regressive, which would be my idea of hell...