Need Help With Interior

co2bruce

I have a window leak on the right rear window. To reseal it properly will require me to remove the interior panels to get to it. Since I have a 99 Eagle (cloth interior) I'm thinking this may be a good time to pretty her up. I'm talking to Aero Comfort (Hector) and they seem really nice, and easy to work with. I've seen some of their work and it looks amazing, I'm wondering if anyone has worked with them and is their workmanship as good as it looks and are they worth the extra hassle of shipping the stuff back and forth. Any and all comments are appreciated. If you had a bad experience please e-mail or PM it to me. I do not want to to start one of "those threads". Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

I had an image in my mind and Hector (Aero Comfort) helped bring it into reality.  They will do exactly what they say and the quality is first rate.  When I say this, I am using the work found in luxury cars such as Mercedes Benz and BMW for comparison.  I think most new plane interiors look cheap or lost in a time warp, but Hector's are worthy of the Mooney brand.  

Aero Comfort has a great reputation for good work, and I have seen some of their complete interiors.  Very nice! If you are going to go "whole hog" I suggest you get a quote from Tim at Aircraft Designs in Groveland (Pine Mountain Lake airport) in California.  Long way to go, but I used to fly to Florida when the Mod Works and Mod Squad were great Mooney modfiers. 

Don't hesitate. Go with Hector at Aero Comfort. We just had ours done by him. LASAR removed the interior and shipped it to him.  We did get a quote from Pine Mountain  He does amazing work, but he quoted me over 30 AMUs and it just wasn't worth it IMO.